Looking for specific battlers of the VX Actors

Wojownik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone! You good? I feel like I'm going crazy.

I've looked everywhere for these specific battlers of the VX Actors and can't find them anywhere. With the amount of dead links in the maker community it seems like it's almost futile.

They were some anime looking battlers, somewhat resembling the ones from XP but I guess they are a bit less stylized. They are not Lud Sakura's or the Chaos Portal's ones. I remember that it didn't have all Actors, but at least Actor 1-1 and Actor 2-3 were there. Maybe Actor 1-2 too, but I'm not sure.

If anyone could help me, I would be glad. Also if anyone know about a battler for the VX Actor 2-3 it would help a lot too!

Thank you all in advance!!!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you tried Holder's earlier work? Some there look XP'ish. For example, there's a lot in this style (a bit blurred as I used the snipping tool for speed)
1655884212553.png

He also did a lot of animated enemies as well.

To use these you would have to use the script that goes with them, but it's straightforward, just put it in the script editor and do nothing.

Crazy_Leen

Secretly a Teddybear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
N/A
EDIT: omg please ignore me, my blind ass read "XP" and I looked for the wrong thing, sorry for the inconvenience /)n(\"""

Okay, I thought about this thread for a while 'cause I kept thinking "Dang, I THINK I know exactly which ones they are talking about!"

Now I might be wrong but these were ones that were around back when I was deep into the RPG Maker XP.
So could it have been Naramura's Battlers? It's probably hard to find re-uploads since all links I found seemed to be dead and the website seems to have been nuked, too. Everything I found from them is gone and the wayback machine can't produce the images (at least on my end.)
This was the OG website if you wanna try your luck or search the web a bit more?

Last edited:

Wojownik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone thanks for all the replies! Unfortunately, it's not any of those linked here (but they will come in handy in some other projects someday haha so thank you!). I'll look again and see if I can find anything online or at least something in one of my old drives for an example. If I find it, can I link it here?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Krow and Dova's Cool New Game | Release Trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jirohdyt