Looking for specific functions

Zireks

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've started making a plugin-in for MV called the MathClashSystem. What I want it to do is this:

When a player selects the Magic tab in the battle menu (Titled Mathamancy instead of Magic) instead of displaying spells it displays a randomly selected question from a predetermined list based on the location the battle is taking place. The player than selects an answer from the list of choices below the proposed question. If the answer is right the attack hits, if it is wrong then the attack misses, there is no other accuracy check involved.

So what I need to know is what functions in the objects.js folder correlate too Magic, the maps, and accuracy checks

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • Game_BattlerBase > Game_Battler > Game_Actor
  • Game_Action
  • Game_Map
these are some starting points for your search.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno