Midosol

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everybody, i'm new here and i'm french (so sorry for my bad english :( )
I have been working on RPGMVXACE for a few years now and this forum has helped me a lot :) I wanted to know where I could find water monster sprites and also Battlers =) I hope I expressed myself well ><
Thanks you so much have a good day !

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everybody, i'm new here and i'm french (so sorry for my bad english :( )
I have been working on RPGMVXACE for a few years now and this forum has helped me a lot :) I wanted to know where I could find water monster sprites and also Battlers =) I hope I expressed myself well ><
Thanks you so much have a good day !
Do you have a specific style in mind or example?

Midosol

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi thanks for your answer =) no matter what, I don't have a particular style :)

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Aekashics has SOOO many battlers, this is a large FREE download with many battlers, the sprites are forward facing only unless you are his *******.

Thalzon has a lot of battlers as well, but don't remember water sprites, but you could take a look

Chalkdust has walking sprites of elemental spirits and such

Avery is like my favorite asset creator, I know she has elemental fairies somewhere, but maybe look through her stuff here on the forums...

There are so many assets for things like this, but your assets should generally match...

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I have this little sea monster I can offer.

It has three animations,
idle:

wasserschlonge-MV-idle.png

hurt:
wasserschlonge-MV-hurt.png
and an attack animation:
wasserschlonge-MV-attack.png

here is a little preview of the animations:
wasserschlong-all-animations.gif

I was not sure about what you are looking for apart from charsets. VXAce only supports static images for enemies during combat, right? Or do you need some battle animations, too?

Midosol

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Celestrium hi i see your links thanks you so much, there is a lot of ressource that I like a lot, it will help me a lot! :D
@Sevarihk Hi, i love your sea monster he is very beautiful :o ! Yes, unfortunately VXAce only supports static images during combat :( But i love a lot, thanks you so much !

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Well, feel free to use the charset animations on the map. You could also pick one of the frames from the animations as a static battler.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername