FREE Looking For Testers - Bleeding Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I finished developing Bleeding Sun a few days ago. The game has gone through preliminary tests, and it is ready to be tested by a large group of people. I’m looking in particular for people fluent in English to report any mistake or weirdness. The tests will be through Steam, so it’s necessary to have an account. In exchange, besides having your name in the credits and getting a copy of the game, I’ll be available to test your project. If you want to participate or have any question, you can comment here or in private.

About the project:

On this Indie RPG with Turn-Based battles you are Yori. After 15 years running, you have finally returned home to face your father’s killer. What choices are you going to make? Are you going to follow the honorable path or are you going to be consumed by revenge?

You can read more on Steam.

DigiElf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to test it as well if you need additional testers, maybe i can learn something from it

TheParasiteGuy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd be happy to test it if you need any more people. I proofread stuff quite a bit, so I expect I'd be able to spot issues with the text if they're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usagiis