Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi there!

I have this image saved. Cut a little because is from a map and dont remember from where I got it. I was wondering if someone knows from where are the mushroom houses and that shiny thing on the side. I keep googling, but nothing comes out.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    291.3 KB · Views: 24

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!!!

I think I saw these graphics in a game, all of them probably created by the author.

The closest I found to this were these:

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello!!!

I think I saw these graphics in a game, all of them probably created by the author.

The closest I found to this were these:
Yeah, thats what I always find. That and the ine from Kokoro Reflections which I have.

Edit:
Just found out who made the map. Sent them a message in the meantime to see if they remember about the source!

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it looks from Koko Reflection from the fairy tale I believe, which has mushrooms.
but I cannot tell for 100% if those are teh same or slightly different.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
it looks from Koko Reflection from the fairy tale I believe, which has mushrooms.
but I cannot tell for 100% if those are teh same or slightly different.
Different, Im afraid. I do have the kokoro fairy tileset, so I can confirm.

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Mushroom buildings are from the First Seed Materials. Pretty sure it's Woods and Caves but I can't seem to find my folder for just Woods and Caves.

I'm not sure where the glowing crystals are from though.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
its the FSM, crystals is in the "special" folder where it can be found.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica