jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The title describes it - I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find tiles for a modern arcade?

• Stuff like the arcade cabinets themselves, cash register and other little things you would find in a normal arcade
  • Also, this is a more specialized request, but basically a Virtual Reality-equse unit that a character would get inside. Think similar to the units in Fallout 3 when you go into Tranquility Lane (link to image reference here) or in The Matrix (link to image reference here and here) it would not need to be similar to either of these at all, just that same kind of idea
I have the modern day tile pack, but I don't see anything like this stuff in there. It has TVs and little game systems, but nothing large-scale like an arcade.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

EDIT - I found modern arcade rescources over on Granny's big list here specifically here and here. However, I am still looking for a VR unit!!

Last edited by a moderator:

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
@GrandmaDeb : i think it already have lots of people ;)   , even though i dont use vx/ace i like to see other resources for study.

@juggernaut25: better if you can tell the sizes, heres my doodle

jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@GrandmaDeb : i think it already have lots of people ;)   , even though i dont use vx/ace i like to see other resources for study.

@juggernaut25: better if you can tell the sizes, heres my doodle

i am in love, perfect! is there any chance you could make one open as well?? that would be awesome!! :)

jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
open to which direction? oh well heres from bottom up

yep, that looks absolutely perfect. would you mind editing the face of the person inside if i gave you the sprites for the characters? thanks so much!

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
cant you do it yourself? not hard,

1. just copy the chair,

2.take your sprite of choice and put it in the chair,

3.copy the incubator door number 1/2/3 and place it on top of the girl+chair

if its something that basic you should be able to do it. :unsure:

oh and glad you liked it :D

jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
cant you do it yourself? not hard,

1. just copy the chair,

2.take your sprite of choice and put it in the chair,

3.copy the incubator door number 1/2/3 and place it on top of the girl+chair

if its something that basic you should be able to do it. :unsure:

oh and glad you liked it :D
hm, fair enough, when you put it that way it does sound pretty simple. im sure i can handle it :) thanks so much!

admins - you can close this thread now, supercow is the bestest

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyo