Looking for title screen and cutscene artists/animators

Wirtle

Wirtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I am working on a non-profit game called "Chased by Mario".

It's an epic medieval/sci-fi game about three scientists who pioneer in a new field of science regarding reality. They travel to "The forbidden world" which Mario is laying seige to. In order to save their own lives as well as the viking/kight inhabitantas of the planet, they must send mario back to the underworld and follow him there to destroy him forever. 

The story has been in the making for 4 years now and there is much more to it than this brief description above. A full description can be given as needed.

What I am looking for in terms of backgrounds and title screens resemble the works of Felipe Machado: http://finalfrontier.thunderblast.net This is his official page.

In terms of animation I will take what I can get for free.

Obviously I am asking for a lot but I don't have any money to dish out nor any money to make out of the game. I will credit you for your hard work and recommend you to anyone.

Thank you for any help anyone can offer. I look forward to working with some awesome people. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974