Looking for title screen help.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for someone who can help me with my title screen design. I have the logo and some magical crystals to go with but I'm struggling mainly due to lack of imagination on the title screen design. As for design I'm looking for the top half to be brighter and more cheerful and the bottom half to be more murky and ominous.

titlelogo.png

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd love to help you... but I don't know what your game's about. Do you have a thread or something so I know what colours and stuff to use for the background? 

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is what im looking for, I'd just like it to look a little less default rpg maker if thats possible.

titlelogo2.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have to admit I think it looks fantastic. I really love how you managed to get that transition from light to dark whilst making it look so natural. Thankyou very much for this is is very much appreciated.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Story Writer and Plot Development
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
If you are still reading this thread, I have just a couple of suggestions. Have all of the spheres lined up on the bottom and shrink "Shadows Beckoning" just a bit. If you do this, the actual title of your game will stick out more. I have been researching this exact question you asked for years now and found that the less stuff there is on a title screen, the more appealing it is to someone that is glazing over all of the titles of different games. Take a look at how Twilight, Hunger Games, and Undertale have their titles set up. They are by far the most popular thing in their categories. The title has a lot to do with it.

Of course, its just a suggestion however :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watertz