Looking for unrestricted Japanese character assets, music and/or generator parts

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by BreakerZero, Oct 5, 2019.

1. BreakerZero

BreakerZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    With my current project recently being scrapped in its current form I'm in the process of preparing for any potential transfer of responsibility and other possible contingency options and would like to investigate the availability or creation of unrestricted sprite sheets or MV-compliant generator parts fitting of Japanese character designs, and also some alternative soundtrack options that fit with the aesthetic. I'm aware of (and in fact have been using) the existing Japanese character design packs for MV, but owing to the situation (and for obvious reasons) I'm actively in the process of ending my reliance on the assets in question.

2. TheoAllen

TheoAllen Self-proclaimed jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Again, because you don't give much information regarding the aesthetic, I'm pretty much shooting in the dark.
    But here: https://peritune.com/freematerial_list/

3. Nightblade50

Nightblade50 Developer of "Delta Origins" Veteran

First Language:
    English, French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  4. BreakerZero

BreakerZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry for the late response to these, but in terms of the aesthetic you're not that far off. Now if I could just find something for character generation or existing designs for traditional Japanese appearance for the NPCs that does not involve the DLC packs...