Looking for Vehicle Sprites

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Tw0Face, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tw0Face

Tw0Face Chief Executive Officer Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hi. I was looking for Vehicle Sprites for two days now but I couldn't find anything useful yet. Seems to be quite rare. Do you know where to find a source for Vehicle Sprites and, if you don't mind, post them here for me to look at? Would be quite thankful. :wink:

2. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    what kind of vehcle are you looking for,
    there are some boats, floats, ships, airships, big plane (not tiny one) baloon cars,
    but we dont know which vehicle.

if you want car or caravan, the passibility doesn't kinda work in the system as for water and air.

3. Tw0Face

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @ShadowDragon: All kinds of water- and land-vehicles you can find. No need for airships. I kinda need a resource pool where I can choose graphics from. I'll find a solution for these passibility issues. I think the script suggested by @Roninator2 can deal with this.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I suggest you edit your opening post to specify which engine this is for, now that it's been moved out of the Support forum.

I simply don't believe that you haven't found anything at all, given the amount of resources I know exists. I therefore assume that you are, in fact, looking for something a bit more specific than a vague "all kinds of water and land vehicles". You need to give some details, rather than have people waste their time suggesting stuff that you don't want.

Your Edit query about getting the horse vehicle to work does not belong in a resource request thread. Please remove that and make a new thread. Please specify what you have attempted that didn't work so that again people don't waste time suggesting something you've already tried.

5. Tw0Face

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm using RM Vx Ace. However, I think you can consider this thread as being solved. As I'm unable to find useful resource threads offering Vehicle Graphics, I decided to edit my own ones from what RTP comes up with.

6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This thread is being closed at the request of the OP. If for some reason you would like it re-opened, please Report this post and leave the reason why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.