Not open for further replies.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Story Writer and Plot Development
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Voice acting

I was looking for artists for the longest time, but I found everyone that I was looking for now. So now the thing I am looking for is Voice acting. For the sake of this thread not being longer than it needs to be, please PM me for details. I may not answer right away since I am not on this website very often, so give me some time to respond and I can get you some info another way. This is a VN using MV materials, I am currently working on a DEMO, but the characters (other than Jiggs and Zilma) will be tied strictly to the DEMO, thus making their roles a bit less.... lengthy...

Here are the people voices I am looking for:

Jiggs - Cold, selfish, raspy voice, terrifying
Sally - (complete opposite from Jiggs)
Gairo - Loser, insecure, tries to act determined, turns into a squirrel
Joe - Gentle voice, backstabber
Justin - big, pounding voice, calm
Biren - No preference
Ming - Chinese Accent, feminine
Kim - bleeding with self-confidence, cocky, 14 year old boy, very annoying
Zilma - down to earth, older, female, motherly
Children - No preference, just sound cute

I will give you a screenshot of the person you will be playing if you are interested.

https://twitter.com/mrhappyfaceman6

Contact me however. Here is my email. mrhappyfaceman6@gmail.com

Last edited:

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Bunpety Bumpety BUMP! Hey guys, just letting you know now that artists will be greatly appreciated. I need someone that can draw cartoon people like my profile picture. Also, don't worry much about updates, I am updating this thread as new stuff comes in. Such aaasssssssss. THIS! :D  

Death's wolves.png

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
I only have the normal tiles. So I will be using those for the time being. I may put in things here and there, but I am just looking for someone that knows how to map. If you can do this, you can make the maps as a separate file in MV and send them to me over e-mail or just make a link in this thread. I am not picky with what you do with the maps, just put some tender love and care in them and that should be good enough. Are you still interested?

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
BUUUUUUMP! :D :D :D . Hey everyone that comes in just to read through the endings and run away! ha ha. Still looking for puzzle designers and artists. I don't care if you think you are good at drawing or not. If you can draw something beyond the extent of stick figures, you got me :)

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Last edited by a moderator:

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
I get on every day to update this thread and others about what is new in the game progress. more help on people that can draw is requested. I went and cleaned up the computer language that was messing up my thread

Last edited:

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
I uploaded a powerpoint presentation to explain the backbone of the story.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Anything helps. I have an artist here, but there is more work than he can handle. If you can't do horror, that's fine, I have plenty of normal characters that need to be enhanced

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Hey guys! Got another artist to help out with the artwork. I still would like to have some more only because there is so much more that can be done, but cheers to those that are on board now, we are really getting stuff done. When the enhanced drafts of the characters, I will replace the old pictures on the thread with the new ones.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Bump! Hey, just letting everyone know that the slides are constantly being updated, so things may not be the same every week, the storyline is always being tweaked and improved so things make more sense and much much more interesting. Also, As much as I love getting more artists to help out in the visual part of the game, I reeeeeally need some clever minds to put together some puzzles. Ideas for puzzles are just fine, just let me know how to do them and an explination of how they work so I can work on them!

thanks all

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Now looking for more artists to help out with my current artists. If you think you are hot stuff, come and prove it to me, I'm the guy you should be looking to work for. I updated the help wanted thread with the information at the beginning.

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a picture of the graphics style you're using? I'm interested if the graphics fit my style, or if I can easily adapt to it.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Do you have a picture of the graphics style you're using? I'm interested if the graphics fit my style, or if I can easily adapt to it.
Did the link to the art not work for you? It should be hidden under the spoiler button. let me know is it doesnt work

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did the link to the art not work for you? It should be hidden under the spoiler button. let me know is it doesnt work
Huh, I did see it. I'm talking about the actual sprites of the game, if you're even using any.
You can have things like the icky Mack styled Rpg Maker characters, etc.

MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Huh, I did see it. I'm talking about the actual sprites of the game, if you're even using any.
You can have things like the icky Mack styled Rpg Maker characters, etc.
Ah ok, got it. I don't have any sprites actually, I need someone that can do those for me. You think you will be able to pitch in for that? It would be awesome if you can!

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah ok, got it. I don't have any sprites actually, I need someone that can do those for me. You think you will be able to pitch in for that? It would be awesome if you can!
Well, alright. I'll send a pm in a few hours (going to the cinema)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes