Looking for Voice Actors for Monumental Project

VulgarisStudios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

My name is Brandon Lee and I am the CEO and Founder of Vulgaris Studios. I am looking for fluent speaker to join me in making my project, Final Arcane one of the best Action, Anime RPGs ever made. I am not looking particularly for voice actors, in looking for people who would be interested in doing it. That sounds like a oxymoron but it's not. I need interested gamers with passion to join me in voicing roles in our game. We will handle the mixing and boring stuff, all we need is your voice. Of course we are paying, so of you're interested please contact me at vulgarisstudios@gmail.com with "voice actor" in the subject to apply or just reply to the forums. In essence, I wish everyone the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

baufian

lost gear in the grand design.
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
What would you like from those of us interested but never done voicing before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toanbeokame