Looking For Voice Actors

Victor Hate

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I have a lot of characters that are still left without a voice in my project lol.

I am looking for people to bring life to these characters and to help the player feel more for the characters.

(Perhaps that line is abit to corney.)

What I would like to do is have people message if they are interested, I would post the everything on here but I do not think it would hold all of the images to go along with the characters ( I like to let the actors see the characters to get a feel for what they would sound like)

I have many roles for main villains and heroes to fill, so if you have been looking for a main role then you could be in luck.

I really hope to hear from everyone really soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Dog Biscuit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What kind of voice work do you need? I am willing to help, and I might also be able to get a few other friends to lend their voices as well. 

A Dog Biscuit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I already have some semi professional equipment ie. A couple microphones and a mixer that I use to live stream on twitch, plus I really don't mind to much about the length of time just let me know.

*Edit* just talked to my friends and they are down to do some voice acting as well. We will be making you a sample of our voices to see if you like them. Any ideas you could send to us so we know what you are looking for would be super helpfull.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanfrogger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd be willing to help. I've always wanted to do some better voice acting than just my fun voices. I personally have an Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Cardioid Condenser USB MIcrophone, which is relatively high quality. I should have a Pop Filter for it sometime this month. If you want any voice samples send me some lines of dialogue and a voice to give, and I'll do my best. Just send me a message. :p

baufian

lost gear in the grand design.
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'd be willing to try.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can do different voices and have some friends to. Is you game commercial or free and how big is it??

Al Samil

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can do a witch voice and a demon voice, any of those are of use to you?

RedEye659

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can do a few different voices, are there any voices in specific you would like

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@RedEye659 Victor Hate has not been on the site for over a year. It is highly unlikely that this request is still active.

thephoenix112

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Post up on BTVA. Very very easy to post, and TONS of people there always auditioning for projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Journey_Sticks