Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Face Sheet

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: Hello, I'm looking for face sheet to match a ponytail that is wavy and slightly curly to match a sprite designed by whtdragon. I've tried the paid resource packs, but their style is too far from the default to be useful. Does anyone know anyone who has done this style? I have some pics of the type of ponytail I'm looking for, and the sprite whtdragon designed. Thank you.

Examples: 1593972457070.png1593972565073.png1593972593071.pngeveryday_NPC.png

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I don't think I understand your request, do you need a Faceset? If so, does that mean a faceset PART for the generator, or a standalone portrait of some character with a ponytail?

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Face sheet for the generator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh