Looking for Window_MenuCommand with pictures!

Seine Pestilenz

Adel vergiftet ~
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I'm messing around with some Scripts, trying to layout the Menu for my Game. The Layoutpart is no big deal. It takes time, but it works for the most parts. But what really bothers me, is that I can't find out how to use Sprites for the Menu Command in Scene_Menu. My workaround at this point is just a Background for this Scene with the Buttons for the MenuCommand on the entire Background. But the problem here is, that locked Features (such as Formation when you only have one Actor available) aren't greyed out.

I'm using a modified Version of https://galvs-scripts.com/category/rmmv-plugins/mv-scenessystems/#post-1453

MainMenu_BG_02.png

Unbenannt-2.png

Is there any Tutorial on how to make this or a Plugin where I can look, how it's done? Or even someone who can help me directly with this problem? :D
Tried to figure it out with severeal Titel Picturechoice Plugins, but they don't really help me here.

Ps: When there's a way to modify the Iconsize & switch between to IconSets then I can probably build in an Iconbased Menucommand. But 32x32 are to small and 96x96 for the rest of the game is to big. :D
Thanks in Advance! ♥

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagicMan