Looking for World Map Tiles ( Towns/Buildings Etc ) Will Pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If anybody happens to know anybody who is capable of creating this type of content capable of matching with the base assets feel free to let me know, I've been trying to find some work on the few discord communities for a while now but I'm not experienced enough on here to check classifieds yet so I figure I'd ask around.

If anybody has somebody they can recommend as well that's okay with me, cheers :).

Binder28

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can try to put some stuff for you...my artstyle is very simple and I am still learning so don't worry about paying it...I usually help people here as a means of trainning myself (I also have fun doing it lol)...but what do you have in mind? what kind of buildings/towns would you like?

Edit: I am assuming you would like some stuff like the "world" tylesets? Like stuff to use in the world map...instead of walls and roofs for buildings?

Kurtis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah I was looking for the "World" Tilesets. I appreciate you posting a response as I just got one but I found somebody from the discord groups that's going to start working on some things for me right now, feel free to post what you have but I'd feel bad you putting time and effort in ( even though I literally just made this post ).

Binder28

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No problem...I will do some stuff and post it here...like I said I am trainning and doing stuff can help me improve =)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Except the only place you can hire on these forums and you will have to wait until you meet those requirements. You don’t get it around it by posting here which is for free requests only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamionic