Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys

So what is happening in the game is, there is a bathtub with some blood a its supposed to have a body submerged with its arm on the edge of the tub.

When the player approaches the zombie, he gets up, makes some noise and falls over.

So what I need is, the zombie face-down with its arm over the edge of the tub, next one is he kinda screaming at the player while on his knees (still inside the tub), one falling over from the tub, and the last one is him just laying down on the ground face-up.

If you need some other details you can ask here or add me on skype (Kakauetx, on the add message say something about the sprites).

I hope this isn't too much work, thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabbage-Man