Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys

So what is happening in the game is, there is a bathtub with some blood a its supposed to have a body submerged with its arm on the edge of the tub.

When the player approaches the zombie, he gets up, makes some noise and falls over.

So what I need is, the zombie face-down with its arm over the edge of the tub, next one is he kinda screaming at the player while on his knees (still inside the tub), one falling over from the tub, and the last one is him just laying down on the ground face-up.

If you need some other details you can ask here or add me on skype (Kakauetx, on the add message say something about the sprites).

I hope this isn't too much work, thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theolharicot