dwiseman57

Merchant Prince Digital
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey folks. I am looking to hire a JS developer familiar with RPG Maker MV to help us create some custom windows and plugins etc. Is anyone interested? Thanks

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've left out several things.
Is it a free or paid request? Since you've posted on a wrong board, we don't know.
What does it mean - some custom windows and plugins etc.? Do you have concrete ideas or you're just "building a team"?
Is it an "one time request", or a request to create a team with you?

Btw. JS plugin requests are for concrete plugin requests. This kind of request goes in either Project recruitment (if it is a free request) or the classifieds section (which you get access to upon reaching veteran status - 30 approved posts). Or if it's an one time request, then it belongs here, but you need to do concrete requests.

dwiseman57

Merchant Prince Digital
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for replying...

Yes, it is a paid job. Sorry can I move this post or will admin do for me?

Yes, I know what I need but want to develop a long term working relationship with someone. It will be a freelance position so no need to commit time beyond what the developer can manage. It won't be a single, specific job - rather lots of ongoing help, so I am looking for someone who is competent with JS and understands the RPG Maker MV engine.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have 3 years of experience in rpg maker 2003 and 3/4 year of experience in MV, even though I haven't finished a single game due to laziness. I know far from everything, but I think I'm quite capable. If the conditions are satisfactory, I might be willing to take you up on the offer.

dwiseman57

Merchant Prince Digital
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great thanks, can you email me please and we'll communicate there... I've sent you a message :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As said before, this is not the area for paid hiring.
And you won't have access to classifieds until you have more posts, because we don't want new users to participate in paid commissions for a lot of reasons (including protecting both sides of the transaction.

Closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirra