Looking to remove non-combat HP/MP/TP Bars

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, in my game, I don't have traditional MP and TP bars. Rather I have something like the Balance Druid in World of Warcraft had before they made it an automated shift: The Solar and Lunar  energy. For those who never played a Balance druid (or WoW in general), the Balance druid's attacks would generate either Solar or Lunar energy. Typically, Arcane spells generated Solar energy while Nature spells generated Lunar energy. Likewise, Arcane spells dealt more damage at higher Lunar levels and Nature spells dealt more damage at higher Solar levels. I'm seeking to imitate that in my game except with a different theme: Wrath and Harmony. At high levels of Wrath, the character will deal more damage, while at high levels of Harmony, the character will take less damage. I have the skeleton of my system active: the character starts each combat with 0 Harmony and 0 Wrath. Each skill triggers a common event that will generate the respective energy (i.e., one attack generates five Wrath. The common event looks to see if the character has any Harmony by checking if a state is active. This state is active assuming the character has more than 0 Harmony. If the character does have Harmony, the event removes 5 Harmony. Otherwise, the event adds 5 Wrath to the character.)

Anyway, to make a short story long, I'm running into a couple problems with displays. I'm using a bunch of Yanfly's scripts, including the Skill Core and Status Menu Core. These plug-ins change the character display so that it looks like in the picture below. What I'm trying to do is to remove the HP, Harmony, and Wrath gauges from those displays. Does anyone know how I could do this? I've looked through the scripting of the Status Menu Core plug-in and couldn't find anything, but maybe that's just because I don't know what to look for.

HP Wrath Harmony bars.PNG

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you want to remove the gauge, but leave the words and numbers there?  Are there any gauges that you DO want to keep, or do you want to remove ALL of them?  And does this apply to ALL screens or just some?

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to remove the gauges and the minimums from all non-combat menus, but keep the HP/Harmony/Wrath and maximums (if it's possible, if not just get it all gone).

So, in the picture on top, I'd want just:

HP                    15

Harmony           20

Wrath                20

Ideally, if I could get rid of the letter squish on Harmony and Wrath, that would be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi