TRADE Looking to start a small development team

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, i am Shacro, this is somthing i wanted to do for a while, but wasn't sure about how to start, i wanted to start making a game and getting some help from other people is was one of the major things, that made me want to do rpgmaker in the first place.

Why would you want to be one of the people working for me:
  • Firstly i will be veery nice to you(There are many exceptions).
  • Second the magnificent feeling of having accomplished something(Feelings may vary).
  • Third very minor monetary payment, this only applies after some success of development, the amount of compensation that you might get ranges from 3-5 euro or bitcoin
  • Fourth add the game to your portfolio as an experience

What i want in the people that will be applying:
What i want is a person willing to learn and isn't a toxic person that can't keep themselves form starting a controversy, thats it, no experience needed(within reason).

What i can do:
i can do most of the needed skills needed to use rpgmaker mv, that means Programming, writing, mapmaking and some ****ty pixalart
  • i have a beginners ability in python3 and i know my way around a computer.
  • i have made some maps already, i will be showing some examples.
  • i have been an editor for a web novel once, so i should have some minor ability in it.
  • i know how to use gimp(the image editing software) and modified some sprites before, though i will admit pixalart is my weakest point, i am not an artist, but i do know how to draw technical drawings(blueprints and such).
  • audio isn't something i am very good at, so there will be many royalty free games.
i want to make my seriousness of this clear, i am actually trying to make this work, this isn't something i just started, but something i thought about a lot.

if you want to apply or see live development(we won't shoo you away) just join the discord or Post on this forum.
Links:
discord invite:https://discord.gg/kjFJky7
Twitter:https://twitter.com/FiresideDevelo1
Youtube:youtube.com/channel/UC5OC8tBhq7Muf8XLZFCq7Yg

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNGCapture5.PNG

Last edited:

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Message me directly if you want to apply.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please check the twitter to see fireside is still accepting volunteers and if you have questions on what you are supposed to do, just ask.

Last edited:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OK, so I'm a little lost. You have a game and you need people to work on it? Or you have an idea for a game? If so, maybe give a little bit more detail as to what that is, since so far, I have no idea what the game is about.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, so I'm a little lost. You have a game and you need people to work on it? Or you have an idea for a game? If so, maybe give a little bit more detail as to what that is, since so far, I have no idea what the game is about.
I do have a game, but the purpose of me starting a group isn't too finish the game, but too make stuff with other people and work faster and also be forced not to procrastinate, because people are waiting for me.

For me, a cohesive structure is better then a cohesive product, therefore after making one product the next is easier and easier.

I hope this explained your question.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I joined the Discord, but I can't see anything.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This should be one of the last posts for recruitment that will be posted, until everything will be removed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7