Loot Wndow

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Tribaleyes, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Tribaleyes

Tribaleyes Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm aware nobody ever actually creates these plugins; because I've requested a ton in the past that never got an eye batted, but I might as well try.

Basically; I'm trying to advance the item system in a game I'm creating. What I'm looking for specifically in a plugin is a plugin that; upon winning a battle will display the drops of the window (Similar or in conjunction with Yanfly's Victory Aftermath) and then allow the user to select what items to pick up and what items to leave.

Zarsla likes this.
  2. LTN Games

LTN Games Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    People create plugins all time and ive created plugins by request quite a few times. The problem is not the community but the person asking for it, you need to sell the idea otherwise your just another developer looking for a plugin for thier projects. Sell it as if you want a group of people to be interested not just plugin developers. This post is boring and the only reason i want to reply is to tell you this. If you can get more than just 1 person  to be interested in your idea even non plugin developers then you will likely get a better response. 

Cr1t1cal and Cunechan like this.