Loot Wndow

Tribaleyes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm aware nobody ever actually creates these plugins; because I've requested a ton in the past that never got an eye batted, but I might as well try.

Basically; I'm trying to advance the item system in a game I'm creating. What I'm looking for specifically in a plugin is a plugin that; upon winning a battle will display the drops of the window (Similar or in conjunction with Yanfly's Victory Aftermath) and then allow the user to select what items to pick up and what items to leave.

LTN Games

Indie Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
People create plugins all time and ive created plugins by request quite a few times. The problem is not the community but the person asking for it, you need to sell the idea otherwise your just another developer looking for a plugin for thier projects. Sell it as if you want a group of people to be interested not just plugin developers. This post is boring and the only reason i want to reply is to tell you this. If you can get more than just 1 person  to be interested in your idea even non plugin developers then you will likely get a better response. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?
I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heru282