Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Community,

I use VX Ace, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make paralysis or stun effects NOT remove buffs on the target being stunned/paralyzed.

Example:

My hero has MAT increase, ATK increase, DEF increase buff on, all of them last 10 turns.  If a spider webs him (hitting him with a state of paralyze (the default state), he immediately loses all of his buffs.  I don't want him to.  Am I missing something really easy?

Thanks in advance.

Luke

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm a dumb-dumb and I figured this out.  God, it's embarrassing seeing how I just happened to randomly miss it.  Case closed.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please post how you figured it out and what's the actual problem. Somebody else might have this problem too :)

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The reason it was removing my buffs upon paralyze/stuns is because I had some of my "restriction" boxes checked on certain buffs in my States tab.  Once I uncheck the boxes, they remain on my characters, even after a stun or paralyze.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grungewitch