TRADE Loss Surreal RPG Horror help needed

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Spookyrpgmaker, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Spookyrpgmaker

Spookyrpgmaker Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys!! I am working on a new game in RPG maker which is a survival horror inspired by one shot and witches house. I am looking to get some help with the game, here's a small description of the game.

loss is a surreal survival horror puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.

You are the inner voice of a child show her through a mysterious abandoned Irish house uncover the mysteries of the old house to discover the truth or will you let her fade away.

Being on your own isn't easy.

The house contains multiple death traps.

your character is real!

Your choices determine her fate.

She might not be able to be saved.

loss

Key Features

Gameplay mechanics that play to match.
    A feeling of emptiness and loneliness as you explore the old abandoned house.
    Relentless enemies, flashbacks.
    A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
    A unique connection between the between a game and its player.
    A lingering feeling that you're not getting the full story unless you know where to look.
    Discover mysteries of the of house.
    Will you help the residents find peace?

CLOSING THE GAME WINDOW
    Will kill Ellie her life is in your hands.

This game is currently in development looking for help to make this game a reality sooner.

I am currently working on the animation, levels/ art, character designs and coding, script writing, I really just started working on and developing it a couple of weeks ago, what took the longest was coming up with the idea what I am looking for is some additional help to get the production done faster what I need is:

artists to help draw some of the art (this includes character designs, facesets, character busts, cut-scene art and such)

pixel artists to help make some of the sprites (mainly Holder battlers) as well as other stuff (like tilesets, skill animations and icons for example)

animator to work with the artist and created animated video cut-scenes for me to add in

music/sound maker to make music and sound for the game.

For those working with the project, I do expect to tell me valid reasons if you need to drop out or if you want to take a break. I am understanding and fully willing to take as long as it takes to make this game, but I will not tolerate on purpose laziness or procrastination. IRL stuff does come first and things happen, I understand that, but don't be lazy for the sake of being lazy is what I am saying. I also expect everyone to respect one another and work together as a team, so if you want in, tell me here or in PMs. You don't need to know basis of these games but it would be recommended.

The gameplay focuses on solving puzzles and avoiding death traps to get through areas of house while trying uncover the mysteries in the game it's still in the early development process so much has been done.
    Ps I am only looking for a small bit of assistance I am not looking for anyone to make the full game for me, I am hoping to get as much as I can get done myself.

So far I have made the basic character design for the character and basic levels in rpg maker which will be the idea/ template for the game and coded in scripted in events in the game here are some.

Made some basic designs for the areas of the game however I want to completely redesign more towards the style of the poster in terms of what's left I still need to finish redesigning areas, characters and a do a bit of code, animations this game will be more of a demo build made of 20 mins for now that's what I am working towards and mechanics the first 1/4 will have you stuck in the bedroom area before you can proceed out, pm me for more deets.

Screens shots below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    Rhino and Marquise* like this.
  2. Spookyrpgmaker

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's a few updated images for levels for loss I will be uploading gameplay footage soon!! Still looking for help btw anyone whose is willing to help out will be accepted at this point! :D here's a link to my gamejolt to follow the developement.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  3. Spookyrpgmaker

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Great!!! For loss I now have two other members who have joined the team, I got offered some help from a composer which is amazing!! I have also been learning more java script, the other member is a friend of mine who is doing some of the level designed mapping. While I am doing pretty much all of the rest! :D I won't uploading anything in the line of too much spoilers so message me for the rest of the images I have made out! :L

DestinyBattle likes this.
  4. Spookyrpgmaker

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

Been working on getting this more together me and my friend are now going for more of an isometric view for the game to make it more appealing looking get back to me if your interested in helping out!! :D