Lost my product key

MiniBeast2002

Mini Beast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried getting back into RPG Maker MV after a while but it requires a product key again? It's been 4 years and I lost it. Its been a couple days after I submitted a ticket for support and I haven't gotten any replies. I was hoping to try my luck here.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you had it on steam, you could retrieve it there (not sure where),
if its on a pc, there is a trick (if its an old system), if you have a new system,
it would not work unfortunately.

Did you have a stand alone version or steam version?

MiniBeast2002

Mini Beast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
if you had it on steam, you could retrieve it there (not sure where),
if its on a pc, there is a trick (if its an old system), if you have a new system,
it would not work unfortunately.

Did you have a stand alone version or steam version?
I bought it through the website itself so i'm assuming it's stand alone.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you bought it on the forum store, it should be in the client area somewhere.
if on another site, than email, else I got no clue where to find it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you purchased it on this website, you only need to login to your old account to get the key.
If you no longer have access to the email you used, then the only way to go it through Degica support.

They usually respond within three business days, but sometimes tickets get lost due to email problems.
@Touchfuzzy

Quexp

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried getting back into RPG Maker MV after a while but it requires a product key again? It's been 4 years and I lost it. Its been a couple days after I submitted a ticket for support and I haven't gotten any replies. I was hoping to try my luck here.
Go to the main website and click "Your Account" to see all of your orders. Clicking on the corresponding order number should pull up download links for everything in that order. That page should show your license number as well. Good luck and I hope that helps!

Capture.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana