- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
From romantic burning passion to the comforting family hug, LOVE plays a big part in our everyday life. And, it can play a big part in your project! Since February is the month of love, we wanted to bring a touch of it to the forums with a friendly mapping competition!
How will you tackle the theme of love? Will you make the ultimate romantic setting? Or simply focus on the setting that you absolutely adore? Whatever the case, jump in and play! We want to see how the theme of love inspires you, and how it can inspire others.
- You can enter up to 2 (two) maps, up to 816x624 px size (this is a standard display size for RPG Maker MV). You can use any RPG Maker program to create your map.
- Maps can be shared in this thread as a screenshot or as an embedded video.
- You may use any graphical assets that are safe for commercial use – this includes all DLC in the RPG Maker store, as well as any original community-created resources. Please provide a link to the resources used, as well as the necessary credits.
- You may not use material which is copyrighted to another company or individual.
- Top 3 entries will receive their choice of RPG Maker DLC (via Steam or via our store)!
- Grand winner will also receive a coupon to the RPG Maker Web store to use on a shopping spree -on us!
- All participants will receive a forum trophy award!
Deadline: Contest is open until February 21st, 2017 @ 12:00 (noon) PST (8PM GMT).