sorabokki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Paladin-Cleric of Awesome GAH YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE MOST KINDEST PERSON EVER, THANK YOU SO MUCH! *sobbing*
Thank you for your sympathy too hehe, it was definitely a struggle the past couple days!
I will definitely call upon your amazing QA skills when the time comes ufufufu~ * - * <3 <3

ALSO MY BODY IS READY FOR YOUR GAME. HYPEHYPEYAHHH

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love this game a lot! keep up the good work! :)

I was hoping there was a gender thingy at the start of the game. Like. If your a girl
and you chose safari. That would be unnatural. What I also love about the game is:
The Art.
How you made the title
The thread format
Much more about this game because I just adore it!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PLKx