Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
The January definately a dead season. If no luck with December I will need to move release to February. :kaoeh:

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lovely art. I've rarely come across such a pleasant artstyle. Whenever you decide to release the game, I shall be sure to revisit it.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! I’m already hooked by the necromancer and I haven’t even played the game. Lol. I love those types of characters. I may have to give this a play when I have more time!

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello! We are alive and well
The final release date is decided. It is 14 February!
The main features:
50 000 words of text
~5 hours of gameplay
4 rituals to solve
12 posters
animated backgrounds and characters!
I hope you will enjoy the game when it's released!

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a lovely release date! And necromancer looks fantastic!

ABandit

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Good luck with the release! I've been keeping an eye on Love Ritual on Twitter, your progress is amazing!

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the Illustrations <3

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
We keep working and polish the game to make it in time. Here is a tiny review of work done:

Text— 100%
Characters — 100%
GUI — 100%
Backgrounds - 100%
Editing — 90%
CG — 80%
Gameplay — 80%
Animation — 75%
Coding — 50%
Translations to RU and ES - 10%

As you can see there is a bit of work left. We still need to edit the text of the last day. Also, 2 more CG need to be finished.
Half of the gameplay moments already in code and tested and other half is half done. All we need is the last mini-game to be designed and coded. And other mini-game already designed and need to be coded.
We did not touch the animation so It stuck at 75% as it was months ago. Awww I believe we will return to it later.
The good news the coding from 10% Moved to 50% and you can play half of the game without glitches that may prevent you from playing. Everything here goes smooth and well.
The translations didn't start yet. I guess we will have some progress here as soon as the last day will be edited. Anyway, all my Patrons will be able to play the English version as soon as it is ready without needing to wait for the translations.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, I played the demo and am devestated that it won't let me go to the meeting with Seth! I demand more Seth! I love him already and I've only known him for two scenes! I can play Shanrae's meeting, but not Seth's, is that supposed to happen in the demo? just so I know and am not let more devestated by the lack of necromancer goodness.

Also, there are a few issues with the dialogue, some of it doesn't quite flow right, but other than that it's beautiful and I want more!

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Ok, I played the demo and am devestated that it won't let me go to the meeting with Seth! I demand more Seth! I love him already and I've only known him for two scenes! I can play Shanrae's meeting, but not Seth's, is that supposed to happen in the demo? just so I know and am not let more devestated by the lack of necromancer goodness.

Also, there are a few issues with the dialogue, some of it doesn't quite flow right, but other than that it's beautiful and I want more!
I'm glad you loved the game. All I wanted to ask what do you mean by "some of it doesn't quite flow right"?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some of the sentences just don’t seem to read right. I’m not making sense. I’ll give it a replay tomorrow if I can and pick out the bits I meant. I think it’s just a case of rewording something.

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM

Hey hey! Long time no see eh? The game is close to release date and we plan to finish it in a few weeks and spent the rest of the time polishing it. Fixing and adding last features.
Release date is 14 February. If everything will go smooth and no troubles from steam.

VicWhite

Star rover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
As many others, I love the art!

Seems that the project is almost done, congratulations.

I noticed you are gonna translate it to ES (Spanish?). If so, let me know if you need proofreading, as its my mother tongue.

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
As many others, I love the art!

Seems that the project is almost done, congratulations.

I noticed you are gonna translate it to ES (Spanish?). If so, let me know if you need proofreading, as its my mother tongue.
Thank you!
Yes, I indeed in process of translating the game to Spanish and I need proofreading. But there are two issues. The first the game labelled 18+ because of sex scenes that might occur if you choose so. I don't know if proofreader will agree to proofread 18+
The second. I'm broke on funds totally. My last $$ will go to finish last few things.

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Wonderful art!
Can't wait until next month!
If you need Spanish proofreaders, count on me!

VicWhite

Star rover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you!
Yes, I indeed in process of translating the game to Spanish and I need proofreading. But there are two issues. The first the game labelled 18+ because of sex scenes that might occur if you choose so. I don't know if proofreader will agree to proofread 18+
The second. I'm broke on funds totally. My last $$ will go to finish last few things.
Don't worry! I wasn't expecting to be paid, I just want to help.

About 18+ is not a problem, I am 33!

Feel free to contact me whenever you need me.

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Great thanks guys you'd help me a lot! I'll contact one of you to discuss the proofreading.

vaevictis921

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so glad this project is finally going live soon! Cant wait to order it :)

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
I won't make it on 14 February so the new release date is March when it is done :kaoeh:
The gameplay and direction process going slow and I code every day hard to make the game cool.
I'll post here as soon as it is ready.

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You pour blood and sweat into this project, so take the time you need to make it great. People will be there for its release, be it March or later. Can't wait! (But will!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniloduran