Bowtirage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
im trying to come up with some puzzles involving love, hearts, and heartbreak.
It’s an odd theme so I need a little help with some ideas. Weddings, break ups, anything to do with love.

mauvebutterfly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
System's Twilight (a really old mac puzzle game) had an interesting end sequence. You were introduced to 5 archetypes (the provider, the gatekeeper, etc...) and all 10 NPCs from throughout the game all showed up at once. They then had a big argument and you had to sort them out into pairs based on which archetype best described the characters.

If there are enough characters in your world, you could do a matchmaker thing towards the end of the game that tests how well you know the characters, and in particular, which characters would be best suited for each other. This would probably be hard to pull off in a way where the correct pairings don't feel too obvious without the player doing optional content along the way, but it could be an interesting way to bring a whole bunch of storylines together at the finale.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Generate 27 Plugins in 1 File | RPG Maker News #106

Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiYe