- Oct 14, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Ruby Queen, Inc. Website
Lover's Rift Blog
Please support Lover's Rift by visiting:
Genre: Visual Novel [with puzzle and RPG elements]
Detailed Story Description: Lillian is a librarian assistant that has her ups and downs just like anyone else. Perhaps a tad more lonely than most due to being a nerd, she still finds things to enjoy in life. Everything is going okay - it could be better, like her love life, or having more friends, but things are good. It isn't until she finds herself suddenly thrown into another world that her life seems to get worse. With no knowledge besides fictional stories to help guide her through the dangers of these new and strange worlds, she somehow manages to surrive the first encounter ... only to find herself back in her room. Now the question is, what is going on?
• In Depth Story & Complex Characters
• Meaningful Plot Choices - Your choices may change more about the world than you realize.
• Stats that Matter - From charm to wit, your choices in how to develop your character impacts the way you interact with the world.
• Hidden Dialogue & Quests - Use the ability to explore to your advantage and earn experience, shards (money), or items.
• Dynamtic Areas - Sometimes the door you couldn't open before will allow you access now.
• Parallax Mapping - More realistic environments to explore!
• Choose your lover - Three unique characters to share your heart with.
• Story: 5%
• Art: 5%
• Mapping: 2%
• Music: 5% (Being worked on by guitar74man)
• Scripting: 90% (May increase/decrease as need arises)
• Eventing: 2%
I plan on making this a commerical game in the future, so please be aware of that. Thank you!
• Any help is appreciated!
Flaming Teddy Productions
Chris Rosenberg aka First Gemini/Guitar74man
V.M of D.T
Bernedette - my wife
Lover's Rift Support Banner
Last edited by a moderator: