Low fps issues at tablet

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by glittersora, Oct 5, 2018.

1. glittersora

glittersora Warper Member

First Language:
    chinese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I was using a tablet to play RMVXA games, and the cpu is atom x5 z8300(yes, i know it sucks, and 4gb ram). and i only get 10-15fps while playing, and i can get a perfect 60fps while playing the same game on my desktop(i7-4790k 16gb ram and gtx1070), even use the nekorpg simulator on android, i can still get a smooth gameplay, but on this tablet, it wont take much resources but, runs very laggy, so, is there any methods to improve the gameplay on my tablet?

2. Shiro-chan

Shiro-chan Villager Member

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I hope you are joking. If not... you are basicly comparing a person walking on the ground to an F-22 Raptor doing a fly-by. With such a difference in specs, it's a frankly silly: no, your tablet probably won't be able to run the games properly unless you upgrade it somehow. Or get a proper laptop.

3. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    VX Ace Support forum is for answering queries about using the engine to make games, not hardware to play them.

I've moved this thread to General Lounge. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

4. Darth Equus

Darth Equus Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    Atom CPUs are very basic and weak processors. There's a reason why software makers list the minimum requirements for a program. Get instead a cheap, used Core 2 Duo laptop with 4GB of RAM if all you're doing is run/play Ace and you should have no problem.