Lower a Side View Battler on the battle map

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My side view character is too high on my battle map I would like to be able to move them around like you could in RPGMaker2003 , But can't see anyway to do it , I'm using Mogs Battle engine I saw someone say you can change the position of SV characters in the rpg_managers.js file and I tried looking but have no clue what I'm looking at or what to do.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know how to do it with JS code.But its possible to use the Plugin MrTS_BattleCharacterLimit.js to adjust the Positions,or if you are familiar with JS you could look into the JS Code of the Plugin to find out how it affects the Positions..
Screenshot_1.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Floof