I can't seem to find the issue, and my download logs show no redirects. I'll take a look into this better when I get some extra time.
hmmm, very strange. I can't seem to reproduce the error in my plugins project or a new project, are you 100% sure there is no other plugin overriding the addOriginalCommand function. If you continue to have issues shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Alternatively, using Yanfly's menu manager you can add my journal that way as well.
Oh no! I'm sorry for your inconvenience and your the second person to report this issue to me. I hope I can figure this out for you guys because I can't seem to reproduce this issue. As for the latest core, you're right, the latest version did not seem to upload correctly, I will investigate this further, there was also a version number typo in the last version.
I do have some updates for you guys.
A majority of today's updates are bug fixes, again. New plugins and new features will be added soon, I had a small vacation recently and feel well rested.
LTN Core v1.1.1
- Fixed version # typos
- fixed toBool method in Utilities
Event Labels v1.0.1
- Fix memory leak, when returning from the menu, event labels would be recreated on top of previous ones.
- Fix 'direction fixed' bug causing labels to not show up.
Social Media Buttons v1.0.1
- Fix memory leak, caused by event listeners not being removed and improper implementation.
Time Engine v 1.2.3
- Added clock opacity in plugin parameters
- Add new plugin command to remove time
-Adding time to 'days' does not increment the day of the week name.
-Add time to 'week' causes game to crash
Day Night v1.1.0
- Fix <noTint> notetag causing the screen to continuously reset any screen tint, including event activated tints.
- Add 'Time Of Day' variables, allowing you to set a variable to reflect the time of day (See plugin help for more info)
Quest Journal v1.2.4
- Fixed plugin parameter "Step Icon' not changing icon.
- Added new plugin parameter 'Scene Window Opacity', allowing for a custom opacity level for all windows in the quest journal scene
Let me know of any new bugs you may encounter, any known bugs or issues will be worked on for the next release of updates.