Pupsi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swiss-German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have a small problem with this plugin that I can't solve.
I use the LTN Core plugin to be able to use the LTN quest journale plugin.
The Quest System with the editor works as it should, but the core plugin seems to trigger a type error everytime I want to start a battle. I have seen a similar problem on this forum already where the guy just had to delete the battle parameters, but unfortunately this doesn't work in my case.

This is the error:
1.PNG

These are my plugins:
2.PNG

And these are the parameters of the LTN_Core plugin:
3.PNG

I would really appreciat it, if someone could help me with this problem in a way, that I still will be able to use this plugin for my quest-system, because apart from this error I really like it, because it's quite convenient.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It seems that is a conflict with SRD super tolls engine.
Try to put the LTN above the srd plugin and see if it works.

If not, try to start a clean project, only with the LTN plugins and see if the error will happen. If not, then it's a compatibility issue.

Pupsi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Swiss-German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried both, even with a new project where I only added the LTN_Core plugin I got the same error.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what version of MV do you use? and which core from which site?
can you link it to it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4