Dragon Emperors

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"Energetic teens, Rex and Regina, are starting out their first adventure, unaware of the fate within the darkness."

This is a Work In Progress, bugs and errors can be found but we're improving it every week.

Screenshot 2020-02-01 20.25.13.png

Announcement
We've updated the demo in our Itch.io! Check it out HERE

About this Game
Lucerna Tenebris is a fantasy RPG set in a world where Deities and Demon fought, consequently altering numbers of animals into monsters and humans into demi-humans. In response to humanity's treatment to demi-humans, they united themselves to survive against human tyranny, while humans created a guild of adventurers to repel both monsters and demi-humans.

Currently the game is in early prototype, tailored to suit the maximum of 1 hour judging play time for Indie Game Making Contest 2018, mainly showcasing the plot outline and featured battle system.

Update Log
February 2020: New Prototype released

Features
  • Fight enemies on grid-based Active Time Battle system!
  • The game re-introduces Grandia's ability system - where you learn specific weapon skills through equipping certain type of weapons - as Mastery system.
  • Learn more skills through class system called Forte.
  • Beat monsters by customizing Mastery and Fortes you've gained!
Characters
Rmj4QJ.png
QzJihH.png
LSwd8r.png
RuZ40%2F.png

In-game Preview
Screenshot 2020-02-01 20.25.32.pngScreenshot 2020-02-01 20.25.42.pngScreenshot 2020-02-01 20.26.06.png

Demo
Itch.io

External Links
Discord41.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BCj

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cxsr