Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
capsule_main.png

Steam Link:

Features:

*A very dark atmospheric game that counts with greatly selected BGMs and SEs.

*Clever puzzles to solve and traps to mislead the player to death.

*Puzzles and ambiance inspired in famous creepypastas.

*A fragmented plot that comes together during the progression, revealing surprising plot twists.

Description:

The history is about Lucie, a girl who, after waking up in a strange room realises she is stuck in a lucid dream. She encounters evil beings and traps searching for her body while the plot suffers drastic twists. Will Lucie be able to return to her body? Or will the unseen evil steal it first?

Lucie is an exploration-based horror game that plays on some innate fears and uses known creepypasta stories to enhance it's feel, and is also inspired on famous horror movies and rpgs (like Ib, Mad Father, The Crooked Man, The Witche's House, Dreaming Mary and such).

Duration: Approximately 2 hours of gameplay.

Screenshots:

print1_english.png

print2_english.png

print3_english.png

print4_english.png

print5_english.png

Pricing: $1.99 ($1.60 on release)

Special Thanks:
I would like to thank the members of this forum for helping me with the trailer (@dagmara), and with the gametesting (@Muffel and @Byakurent).

Last edited:

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game is finally up on Steam! Do not miss the launching discount. Cheers!

Garminbozia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Holy smokes, man! How do you get past the part with the heavy sword and the ghost girl!!?? Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Lol. I got through the door with the sword but then I died. And then again. And again. And then a whole lot more! Hahahaha.

I really appreciate your game though. As frustrating as it is hahaha. Good job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73