Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
capsule_main.png

Steam Link:

Features:

*A very dark atmospheric game that counts with greatly selected BGMs and SEs.

*Clever puzzles to solve and traps to mislead the player to death.

*Puzzles and ambiance inspired in famous creepypastas.

*A fragmented plot that comes together during the progression, revealing surprising plot twists.

Description:

The history is about Lucie, a girl who, after waking up in a strange room realises she is stuck in a lucid dream. She encounters evil beings and traps searching for her body while the plot suffers drastic twists. Will Lucie be able to return to her body? Or will the unseen evil steal it first?

Lucie is an exploration-based horror game that plays on some innate fears and uses known creepypasta stories to enhance it's feel, and is also inspired on famous horror movies and rpgs (like Ib, Mad Father, The Crooked Man, The Witche's House, Dreaming Mary and such).

Duration: Approximately 2 hours of gameplay.

Screenshots:

print1_english.png

print2_english.png

print3_english.png

print4_english.png

print5_english.png

Pricing: $1.99 ($1.60 on release)

Special Thanks:
I would like to thank the members of this forum for helping me with the trailer (@dagmara), and with the gametesting (@Muffel and @Byakurent).

Last edited:

Garminbozia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Holy smokes, man! How do you get past the part with the heavy sword and the ghost girl!!?? Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Lol. I got through the door with the sword but then I died. And then again. And again. And then a whole lot more! Hahahaha.

I really appreciate your game though. As frustrating as it is hahaha. Good job!

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for making it available for free! i played it!
I Got alternative good ending 1
The game was good! nice graphics and good programing!
The scenario and pazzles were heavily inspired by the Witch's house and Ib
but it was not a copy-paste game.. It had its own story i can say!
i also got a small jumbscare that i said whoaah, nice!
i would like to have some achievements since it was on steam but ok..
8/10 nice!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E0805