Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LUKE INN

Summary

Luke Inn, is a game about a guy, Luke, that doesn’t have anything, no money, no friends and and no happiness. He received a letter that his family died a couple days ago and a friend of his father and mother asked him to go see their old house. This friend asks him to stay there to help him recover the house because it was his father and mother final wish to Luke make this old house an Inn, so he can have a good life. In the way you found a lot of good people in the city, that you will help and they will help you too. You have to find your own happiness making new friends and jobs. Each job have different scenes and each day you have to make different activities, and help your friends, so you can find your true happiness.​

Well, the game mechanics it’s really simple, you have to make friends and help the others to open your Inn in the city, sometimes people are gonna ask you to make something for them like bringing food to help the poor or even play hide and seek with them, that varies from character to character. I decided to work with a Social Link mechanic like Persona, when you do a quest for that person or related to that person, you will have a bigger friendship with that person and it will open more quests with that person, but the days are counted in Luke Inn. Don’t worry, the days only will pass if you want to, because you need to do all the jobs or the quests from the story in the first place, but the game has a lot of side quests. I am working in the game dev and trying to make different mechanics in each day to a lot of different puzzles. Hope you guys like!​

Characters

Luke
: The main character of the game. Every action you do is with him, he is very quiet and very shy and is trying to deal in a good way with his life and his parents final wish.

Mr Don: A old man that is like a leader to the city that Luke lived, he is a wise man and is there to help everyone!

Lillia: The wife of Mr Don, she is kind and smart and will do anything to help Luke accomplish the final wish!

There a lot more of characters like Priest Ron, Mister Carlos, Dana, Mew, Ruth and some much others that you have to help!

Download Link

Click in the download link down here, and it will have all the instructions!

Twitter Link
Here is my Twitter page, I always post something new there, if you have the social media, you can add me there too! :)

Last edited:

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE 1.0
  • ADDED A DEMO OF THE GAME!

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE 1.0.1
  • Text Updates and Farm Map Update!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will test it for you, see if I make a bug report or not (outside of grammar :))

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will test it for you, see if I make a bug report or not (outside of grammar :))
Thank you so much!

I wished more people got interesting in my game, but I am happy every time someone comes and speak about it, I don't care if it's bad reviews or good reviews! I just want to make people try it so I can improve it later!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when I wanted to try, I like arrows over WASD, but when I press start, it start
with type error of "1" undefined or unexspected token of "1"

so I couldn't even start the game.

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when I wanted to try, I like arrows over WASD, but when I press start, it start
with type error of "1" undefined or unexspected token of "1"

so I couldn't even start the game.
Omg, can you send a printscreen please?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I deleted the game, which I always do if it doesn't work.
its either on of the error, nothing more.

I nice way to get the error nicely if it's pop up is to use of this plugin "Error Stack" by MrTs.
this is probably one of the most usefull plugin if it comes to errors on game crash.

it gives the same as in a consol log, but not in a development game, and they cant open
it, with that plugin, yo ucan track down which plugin cause this crash.

My hard guess is a typo somewhere, or plugin order, but I cant say, so you have to track
it down, or install and activate the plugin and upload it, so I can retry it for you.

EDIT:
I redownload to tr again, but canvas error, and ALOT of image error:
cannot find LETTER%FAMILY and alot of those, when checking the picture
folder alone, there is alot of names containing a "Space" which should be restored
while this is against the networking rules, no spaces allowed.

so restore all images that contain a space with _, all folders if you have with spaces,
remove those, and anything else, most pictures must be re-added after changing
the name, or it wont be playable!

Last edited:

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I deleted the game, which I always do if it doesn't work.
its either on of the error, nothing more.

I nice way to get the error nicely if it's pop up is to use of this plugin "Error Stack" by MrTs.
this is probably one of the most usefull plugin if it comes to errors on game crash.

it gives the same as in a consol log, but not in a development game, and they cant open
it, with that plugin, yo ucan track down which plugin cause this crash.

My hard guess is a typo somewhere, or plugin order, but I cant say, so you have to track
it down, or install and activate the plugin and upload it, so I can retry it for you.

EDIT:
I redownload to tr again, but canvas error, and ALOT of image error:
cannot find LETTER%FAMILY and alot of those, when checking the picture
folder alone, there is alot of names containing a "Space" which should be restored
while this is against the networking rules, no spaces allowed.

so restore all images that contain a space with _, all folders if you have with spaces,
remove those, and anything else, most pictures must be re-added after changing
the name, or it wont be playable!
Hello @ShadowDragon ,
I am trying to fix this, I downloaded the plugin you told and I will be putting him this time. I am trying to fix this, I hope that I can make it. Thank you so much for trying 2 times already.

I am gonna see if this time it will be ok, I will send you the link of the new version without bugs(I hope so)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weaversenpai