Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
Actual demo: 2.3
Link:
Without RTP:
https://mega.co.nz/#!nURnEC7I!Xe8jqEmigg9HjJzc_Ae24-AMOk3qCoJCb4ru7m8DaeI
With RTP:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rcwCSYJJ!288yvd2VEylZ658qdbDObhkedr7ke6af-AlCFNnCZf8

synopsis_imagesia-com_763b-4c38979.png

Lumina is a bright and wondrous world. Nothing, but peace reigns upon it. Conflict and War? They rarely happen. In this world, humans live with the Ludivines. They are beings on a higher pedestal, because they have the ability to manipulate the ominous source of energy... "Magic". , Unlike the humans who defy the law of nature, the Ludivines have always lived in the forests and they have always carried great pride of themselves---pride unbeaten by any. 

However, there is one whose pride would be considered...questionable. 

Lucile is a Ludivine had been disowned by her family, mainly her father, because she treats humans as if they were equals. She's shown interest in their odd, but curious inventions rather than focusing on the traditions of her people. Often lectured to abandon that odd interest, she has to make a decision to give up one or the other. She makes a decision to leave her home and her family. She lives near a river, not too far from her old home and not too far from Rolan town with Bell, the young feline spirit, who she had met during her trip. 

Since then, Lucile has done several odd jobs, including one that forced her to explore the ruins of her hometown. And what she discovered changed her life and her worldview...

chara-4c389ef.png

Lucile:
lucile-4c389f5.png

Description:
She's a young and joyful girl who decided to leave her village because of her too many argument with her father.
Lucile is a airheaded girl and can be capricious sometimes but she's always smiling and very sociable.
Because of her Ludivine pride, she doesn't hesitat to help human in need.

Bell:
cloche-4c38a54.png

Description:
A young cat spirit. The spirit can take a human and animal form and can talk.
Bell was always alone and can fight pretty well. She meet Lucile few days after she left her village and since then, they lived together.
Bell really appreciate Lucile. She feel to be like a big sister to her.
Unlike Lucile, Bell is more introverted.

gameplay_imagesia-com_7634-4c38a8f.png

No more PM in here, the battle is still a turn based system but with a AP (Action Point) system.
es-20-4c38ac2.png

There is six icon in the top-right of this screen.
These are AP. With them you can perform more than one action in one turn. Each action use one or more AP,. (Magic for example)
Each character have 3 AP and if they use 3 AP in a turn they won't be able to perform another action until the next turn.
Don't worry, if you have a skills who requiere more than 3 AP you can always borrow AP from your party members.

Skills:
competence-4c38b32.png

Most of skills are in weapon and need SP (Skill Points) to be able to get and use them permanently.
You can obtain SP by defeating monsters and when you lvl up.

Quest:
To do quest, you need to find a NPC with a bubble like this:
10d268790e-4c38b47.png

He'll explain his problem and a quest will be add to your quest journal.
es-10-4c38b55.png

The numbers of stars represent the quest difficulty.
You can access to your quest journal in the menu.
es-9-4c38b69.png

6b0dd3088d-4c38bd5.png

b495c09393.jpg

150f512d83.png

1c159a0903.png

24b72bc25a.png

e1fed8cecd.png

mayson--46d1757.png

chemin-2-4b2f0f6-4c38bf1.png

credit-4c38bf9.png

Graphics:
Enterbrain
Hanzo Kimura
²( alias BenBen)
Thérapie
Xavioo
SD-Arius
Celianna
Alisa- Tana
Lunarea
Mack and blue
RitoJS

Music:
Enterbrain
Phantom Brave
Skyleo
Riviera: The promised land
Disgaea
Zwei !!
Little King Story
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Totori
Atelier Meruru
Atelier Ayesha
Grim Grimoire
Riz-Zoawd
Aikatsu
Koufuku Graffiti
Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka ?

Script:
Enterbrain
Yanfly
Yami
Moghunter
Pacman
Modern Algebra
Tsukihime
Alex Crosslight 
Nuki
Joke
Biward (Ssozi)
Victor Sant
Claimh
Kread-EX
Galv
Woratana
Jet
Mithran

That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarq

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very pretty game, gotta say.

Since nature is so rampant it would be nice to see it crawling over the properties; the blue building in particular just seems too 'clean'.

The screen seems overly dark in that battle screeny. Unless that particular battle is in a cave, in which case points for paying attention.

But yeah, keep it up. I'd look forward to playing this.

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I see, not a bad idea.

Yes, this is cave or more like a underground forest. x)

Thanks.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NO WAY I tought you abandonned this game! (I was from the french community omnirancie) I am happy you continued the game! 

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Well, i was on one forum for quite a long time so i didn't post on Oniro and other site. x)

Thanks.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was curious if you still use symphony ? 

because in the past it's provoked a lots of bugs

and I know some cool script you can use if you decide to enter on a more serious game making for your game :o  

if you want to enter in custom battle sprite you can hire richter_h who doing awesome kaduki style sprite for a really cheap prices!

if you want more control on the sprite manipulation in battle I suggest you to use tankentai (yes it got translated) is current names is "journey battle system"

and Also if you want more personnal menu you can use Luna engine :o

and for the free battle of yanfly I suggest to switch to Luna engine press turn battle system!

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Yes i still use the symphony.

And the battle system change since the first demo. (3 times actually)

I think i have a good balance now (no more buggy and all) so i'm planning to keep using it.

Did you play the last demo ? Based on feedback i'll see if change again.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes i still use the symphony.

And the battle system change since the first demo. (3 times actually)

I think i have a good balance now (no more buggy and all) so i'm planning to keep using it.

Did you play the last demo ? Based on feedback i'll see if change again.
I will download the last demo and see how it's changed!

It's great I love the introductions you added I don't played the whole games but the whole mechanism you added from the ancient demo is pleasant!

for me the system seem similar to yanfly a lots it's seem to work better now but just in case I will give you the press turn battle I was spoke it's similar to yanfly but just more stable and flexible 

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40262-press-turn-battle-system/

for the moment you don't have to worry but I will highly advise when your game get at a more near-to end steps to invest in  custom stuffs likes song. 

Also you should avoid any "Rips" stuff in your games this bad see here people will maybe bad judge your game because of that. we have plenty of ressources here so you will not have worry to not have ressources for your game!

Also my only big thing's I don't like it's how you "handle" the character speaking likes inputing weird pause in your message who make the text a little hard to read!

On the other point : I love your mapping and the new stuff you added like the synthesis! 

and I will suggest you to ask for spellcheck assitance due you are a french guys because sometime the way you make your character speak seem kinda funny ! 

but on that I love a lots of your game and I am happy you finally decide to jump here on rmw ! 

if you need any help I will gladly help you out like I said in the pm I sent you :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Isn't it a bad idea to go up a straw roof? Anyway, looks pretty nice

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I will download the last demo and see how it's changed!

It's great I love the introductions you added I don't played the whole games but the whole mechanism you added from the ancient demo is pleasant!

for me the system seem similar to yanfly a lots it's seem to work better now but just in case I will give you the press turn battle I was spoke it's similar to yanfly but just more stable and flexible 

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40262-press-turn-battle-system/

for the moment you don't have to worry but I will highly advise when your game get at a more near-to end steps to invest in  custom stuffs likes song. 

Also you should avoid any "Rips" stuff in your games this bad see here people will maybe bad judge your game because of that. we have plenty of ressources here so you will not have worry to not have ressources for your game!

Also my only big thing's I don't like it's how you "handle" the character speaking likes inputing weird pause in your message who make the text a little hard to read!

On the other point : I love your mapping and the new stuff you added like the synthesis! 

and I will suggest you to ask for spellcheck assitance due you are a french guys because sometime the way you make your character speak seem kinda funny ! 

but on that I love a lots of your game and I am happy you finally decide to jump here on rmw ! 

if you need any help I will gladly help you out like I said in the pm I sent you :)
Thanks, i really appreciate it.

Okay, i'll try to fix those weird sentence.

And the PTB look good indeed and we can have more than 1 turn too...Alright, i'll give it a try.

@ Engr. Adiktuzmiko 

Well, he's dumb anyway. :p

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It gives such a good impression when a character's name changes partway through the description.

It doesn't look terrible, so at least Token Cat-Girl Tedious Chore Simulator has that going for it.

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Edited.

Totally forgot.

Cloche is her french name (and mean "Bell")

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried to download the non-rtp version, but it doesn't start. The RTP version does, however.

By the way, is there a French version available for testing?

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The mega page opens, I click download and it says that it's preparing... forever...

Anyway, I'll test your French version, it'll be easier to read for me ;)

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I thought that, but it start for me.

Anyway, i hope you'll like it !

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
..woah!

That is one nice looking game! :)

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The setting is interesting and the maps are really splendid, I might try the game in the future ^^

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Played the game for about 20 minutes in my spare time, and it is brilliant!
It sounds great, looks great, ad plays great!

The only thing thats not so good is the English, but it's not too bad and my mind sort of filters it through anyway so it doesn't bother me :p

Great job! :D

Edit:

The graphics are stunning!
Look at that gourgeous Title Screen!

x_121.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG
I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann