Luminous Warrior

Knight in Battle Scarred Armour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, Luminous Warrior here. Due to a lack of variety in the Ace RTP, I am going to be posting my personal recolors here.
Please remember to credit me and Enterbrain.

Original Costumes

Actor 1

Actor1_Black Hair_V1.pngActor1_Blonde Hair_V1.pngActor1_Brown Hair_V1.pngActor1_Red Hair_V1.pngActor1_Yellow Hair_V1.png

Actor 2

Actor2_Black Hair_V1.pngActor2_Blonde Hair_V1.pngActor2_Brown Hair_V1.pngActor2_Red Hair_V1.pngActor2_Yellow Hair_V1.png

Actor 3

Actor3_Black Hair_V1.pngActor3_Blonde Hair_V1.pngActor3_Brown Hair_V1.pngActor3_Red Hair_V1.pngActor3_Yellow Hair_V1.png
Actor 4

Actor4_Black Hair_V1.pngActor4_Blonde Hair_V1.pngActor4_Brown Hair_V1.pngActor4_Red Hair_V1.pngActor4_Yellow Hair_V1.png

Actor 5

Actor5_Black Hair_V1.pngActor5_Blonde Hair_V1.pngActor5_Brown Hair_V1.pngActor5_Red Hair_V1.pngActor5_Yellow Hair_V1.png
People 1

People1_Black Hair_V1.pngPeople1_Blonde Hair_V1.pngPeople1_Brown Hair_V1.pngPeople1_Red Hair_V1.pngPeople1_Yellow Hair_V1.png

Secondary Costumes

Actor 1

Actor1_Black Hair_V2.pngActor1_Blonde Hair_V2.pngActor1_Brown Hair_V2.pngActor1_Red Hair_V2.pngActor1_Yellow Hair_V2.png

Actor 2

Actor2_Black Hair_V2.pngActor2_Blonde Hair_V2.pngActor2_Brown Hair_V2.pngActor2_Red Hair_V2.pngActor2_Yellow Hair_V2.png

Actor 3

Actor3_Black Hair_V2.pngActor3_Blonde Hair_V2.pngActor3_Brown Hair_V2.pngActor3_Red Hair_V2.pngActor3_Yellow Hair_V2.png
Actor 4

Actor4_Black Hair_V2.pngActor4_Blonde Hair_V2.pngActor4_Brown Hair_V2.pngActor4_Red Hair_V2.pngActor4_Yellow Hair_V2.png

Actor 5

Actor5_Black Hair_V2.pngActor5_Blonde Hair_V2.pngActor5_Brown Hair_V2.pngActor5_Red Hair_V2.pngActor5_Yellow Hair_V2.png
People 1

People1_Black Hair_V2.pngPeople1_Blonde Hair_V2.pngPeople1_Brown Hair_V2.pngPeople1_Red Hair_V2.pngPeople1_Yellow Hair_V2.png

Monsters

Bats.pngGhosts.pngJellyfish.pngSuccubi.pngSuccubi_2.png
Animals

Wolves1.pngWolves2.pngWolves3.pngWolves4.pngWolves5.png
Please leave any praise, suggestions, or requests in the comments below. Thank you, and have an awesome day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luminous Warrior

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
----Reserved----

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing - every bit of variety really helps out the community!

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, lots more since the last time I lurked! Thanks for these :3

Levi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was just wondering if someone had done this.... For NPC heavy games it can get repetative. Having this sort of variation is a life saver!

I can just imagine a dwarf town filled with variations of the bearded helmet guy.

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are lovely, keep up the good work. ^^

Luminous Warrior

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
UPDATE: I has been too long since my last update. I've finally added the Ace RTP Actors that I promised, with realistic hair colors and alternate costumes. Also, I may start taking requests too. If you want to make a request leave one in the comments and I'll see what I can do. No promises though. I'm still not much of an artist. The rules for requests are simple, charsets recolors only. Maybe a simple edit, but nothing too big. Again, remember to credit me, Luminous Warrior.

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you do edits of the facesets to match these new costumes?

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are a lot higher quality recolors than I expected. Great job!

@Solomon EPIC FREAKING IDEA!! 

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've loved these edits since they first started. It's only fitting that the faces get edited too, right?

Luminous Warrior

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would love to recolor the facesets. Unfortunately, my skills when it comes to editing non-pixel art are lacking. If you think that you can do the edits yourself though, then be my guest. But I have no plans on making facesets anytime soon. However, you can be expecting villager and monster recolors by the end of the month.

Luminous Warrior

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
UPDATE: I now have villager and monster recolors. My next update will include more monster recolors.

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are AWESOME -- keep up the good work!!

You just want Luminous Warrior (and Enterbrain) listed as your credit?

FlaTorpey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Loved the bat and ghost sprites! It's great that you're doing these recolors, the RTP sprites are good, but the lack of variety can get boring...

Luminous Warrior

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are AWESOME -- keep up the good work!!

You just want Luminous Warrior (and Enterbrain) listed as your credit?
Thank you and yes, credit me as Luminous Warrior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeriano