Last edited by a moderator:

Blackheart

Developer in Training
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There will be a Luna Engine Plugin in the future for MV but the current one is only compatible with Ace

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LUNA for Ace is in RGSS3 - it can't work in javascript/MV.

But there have been indications that Archeia works on a LUNA for MV, but that would be a different product.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You might like to double check, but my memory is that the pre-order page says that one of the pre-order bonuses that it comes with is Luna Lite, so you would have something to start with.

ninja'd by the high-velocity squirrel.

Last edited by a moderator:

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You might like to double check, but my memory is that the pre-order page says that one of the pre-order bonuses that it comes with is Luna Lite, so you would have something to start with.

ninja'd by the high-velocity squirrel.
yay! I preordered!!

Dr.Yami

。◕‿◕。
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
The new (complete) Luna Engine for MV is under development.  :rock-left:   D:<   :rock-right:

EFizzle

Rum aficionado
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My question is now, will we have to buy it for MV if we've already bought it for Ace? If so, will there be a discount? :3

Blackheart

Developer in Training
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My question is now, will we have to buy it for MV if we've already bought it for Ace? If so, will there be a discount? :3
Yes, it'll be a separate product so it will be a separate purchase, and I doubt there will be a discount but we won't know until it comes out or until Archeia says otherwise

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryker15