Level 99 Demi-fiend
The Luna Engine is a project by Archeia and Yami. It is to create a series of scripts that will allow people to modify the GUIs present inside the game. It was included into the release of MV but we were unable to write a documentation heavily due to lack of time. We relied heavily on the user's past experience with the Ace Version. This version is made for the MV release and does not represent the final version of Luna Engine MV.
Due to its nature as a GUI script, it might conflict heavily with scripts that do numerous visual modifications. The Luna Engine works best for vanilla battle systems such as the Default Battle System or Yanfly's Battle Engine. We cannot guarantee if it will work anywhere else.
If you would like to report bugs, please remember the following things before reporting:
- You are required to at least be familiar with RPG Maker’s default function. An example scenario would be, if your test character’s skills aren't displaying, then check their levels, etc. We had instances where people thought it was Luna Engine’s fault.
- Make sure to test the scripts without other scripts to be sure it’s the Luna Engine’s fault.
- Copy YED_LunaBattleConfig and YED_LunaEngine into your js/plugins folder. You can add Window Identifier if you want.
- Make sure they appear like this.
- Follow the instructions seen in the plugin help files.