Luna Engine FFspiration help

TayAyase

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
N/A
"undefined method 'times' for nil:NilClass" I keep getting this from opening the menu in FF game. how do I fix it?

kyonides

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Number of the line of code... Link to a script so people can test it themselves...

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Let me help.
1596368580431.png

This is in the Luna engine tester demos folder.

This thread should be in the Luna section. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/vxace-luna-engine-support.105/

As for why it happens. I'm not sure. Something is not happy. Copying over another Menu Luna script from another demo and the error persists.

After a quick test the issue is with the configuration portions.
Copying that and using the pictures from another demo works fine.
Then opening the item menu gives the error again.
You'll have to figure out what needs to be fixed in the menu configuration.

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
You need to convert the configs to the newer version. I remember removing this because I didn't want to do it. Do you have the latest version?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr