Hi everyone, A while ago we posted that we're working and maybe not working on Luna Engine MV. Well, the good news is, we just finished the newest iteration last month and here's what we have so far in testing. There are a lot of new features and the way we handled the configuration is way different now and a lot more human readable. Here's also a preview of a battle system demo: We used to have an editor but it proved to be annoying to work with and especially the last few updates breaking it repeatedly. We decided to just stick with configuration YML files. The great thing about MV that VXA can't top is that you can change the configuration and just hitting F5 on test play to see if also applied. VXA was super annoying in that you have to go to the script editor, edit, play, close, open script editor, edit and loop. And that's all my update for now. I'll be giving a more comprehensive update later.