Stapleton

Underground
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gaeilge
Primarily Uses
N/A
This tutorial should help those whom aren't versed in the ways of scripting to handle this. It is a VERY powerful tool that is essential to create a custom game. Endless possibilities. Saves a ton of time and a ton of money getting this. Excellent work on this engine.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Susan

That reminds me to correct my French translation of the Luna Engine manual. 

(I thought it was just an intro to an engine that made everything with use of tabs and buttons!  So I kept translating the programming commands that we are supposed to enter by hand or copy-paste into French too XD  Yeah... I'm RGSS illiterate here too!)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
To future users, please don't ask questions here that aren't related to what the tutorial has covered. Just make a new topic in this board.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @Archeia.

Will we see a new part of this tutorial?

I mean, I enjoyed it as it was going and consider it one of the best.  :cutesmile:   :cutesmile:   :cutesmile:

Is there just a... possibility such a thing to happen? :)

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Using Luna Engine earlier would have saved me a lot of time hacking around in RPG-Maker on my own and honestly I would have given up on a couple of ideas because of the work it would have cost me, thanks for this great contribution and I really hope, that the next release of RPG-Maker has it included from the beginning.

Acolon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
Any hope of this tutorial be finished? It has been two months so I don´t have high hopes but it never hurts to ask.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm up to date with the tutorial so far. Great work Archeia, thanks for all the effort. I am looking forward to the next steps, and a video series will be awesome, can't wait!  :D

LTN Games

Indie Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I whipped togather a quick tutorial on positions of windows etc.. Does this help anyone ? , is it easy to understand ? . Let me know and I can clear it up and make more.

LunaEngineMenuTut.jpg

Enzayne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I'm a relative newbie when it comes to RPGMaker. I got the basics down pretty well and I'm okay with scripting even if it takes a long time. I just got the Luna Engine, and I have to say OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE ALL OF YOU

captainbinary

Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Archeia,

Just want to say this tutorial is gret for newcommers. Combined with the manual you have a base to start and an index of information to learn.

Clear, precise and fun to do. A great learning experience, looking forward to the next part and video series!

signum1221

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
First of all thank you very much for making this tutorial, it is fun and good, doesnt matter what trolls or noobs say.

I hope to see soon Battler_Status Configuration part 2, im a little stuck making it work, please dont mind trolls and keep the good work.

oToToToToTo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great tutorials, I'm really excited to see how you did the WINDOW_COMMANDS area as I've been unsuccessful in editing that part :) thank you for your work!

captainbinary

Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First of all thank you very much for making this tutorial, it is fun and good, doesnt matter what trolls or noobs say.

I hope to see soon Battler_Status Configuration part 2, im a little stuck making it work, please dont mind trolls and keep the good work.
Hey signum1221, maybe we can help? What part are you stuck on?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.
Let's see if I can make it in time xD
Knipsel.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelears