MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kupotepo Magical items allows only do +1, so there's no real confusion when you learn the system. But I'll be adding a "how many do you want to craft" window before crafting, which will act as a confirmation too.

Yeah I'll change the zoom

Actually you're the first who's asking to slow the animations. Everyone else is asking me to make them quicker so the battles can finish quicker.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MushroomCake28, That is good to know I was the first to slow animation down.

The animations are fine, but when you move camera between a character and a enemy is too fast. I think others worried about reducnecy of showing skills' anime in a long term.
I think it is ok as long as the skills present like anime shows.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kupotepo Alright, so you feel a zooming and moving camera is fine for skill, but no camera movement for command selection?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MushroomCake28, the camera needs to be slow down, it will be ok if you do that. Animations are fine if you fix the lighting speed camera.

Last edited:

Soryuju

Combat Balance Enthusiast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I saw in the Goals and Progress thread that you were gearing up for release soon, so I wanted to give you some feedback on your demo (v1.07)! I enjoyed it overall, though I do think there’s still room for more polish.

I’ll break down my critiques into the spoilers below:

- These are issues other people have raised previously in this thread which I agree with.

1. Animations feel slow and feature many odd pauses in the action sequences.
2. I agree that zooming in on a character when it’s their turn in battle isn’t worth the information lost about the enemies and ATB bar progress. It also slows down the pace of your battles.
3. A KO indicator would be nice. Particularly with the zoom, sometimes I didn’t know whether I’d actually killed an enemy until I was choosing a target for my next action. This was most common with Fairies, who were small and a little hard to distinguish from the battleback.
4. There’s definitely some information overload going on in this demo, particularly with the raw volume of skills and abilities the player needs to process at the start.

1. The quick credits scroll on the title screen kind of clashes with the calm BGM. I’m also not totally sure why it’s there when you’ve also got the option to view the full credits from the title.
2. I generally kept the mini-map off, due to its general size and intrusiveness. The good news is that I never really needed it - your maps were typically quite easy to navigate.
3. The lack of any busts, portraits, etc. during certain sections of dialogue is a little annoying. I needed to keep glancing down to check the nameplate in order to know who was talking, which interrupted the flow of dialogue.
4. After the Crystal Cavern, listing the new techniques the party learned as one long line of text looks kind of unprofessional. It also doesn’t really sell the excitement of unlocking those new skills.
5. All the custom menu UI generally looks great in terms of style and layout. The Parameters tab in the Status menu is a little crowded, but that’s my only nitpick here.

1. There’s some pretty heavy info-dumping that goes on throughout “Tutorial Land.” The volume of information expressed through blocks of text really drags out the tutorial’s progression, particularly in the tutorial battles.
2. Compounding the info-dumping problem is the volume of skills and abilities the player has immediate access to in the tutorial. These issues combined will quickly overwhelm the player. I had to actually take a break less than halfway through your tutorial just to clear my head a bit.
3. Spells with cast times are available immediately, but the tutorial doesn’t mention the cast time mechanic during the first tutorial battle. There’s also no mention of cast time in the skill description menu, which creates a lot of initial confusion when using spells alongside instant skills.
4. Interacting with status effects isn’t actually very important for winning the battle they’re introduced in. Simple attacks are more than enough to clear the enemies regardless of the status effects in play.
5. The Space bar has the same function as Z, but this isn’t mentioned anywhere.
6. I like that you use environmental cues alone to teach players about pushing obstacles, and I think you could do the same to teach about jumping across gaps. You could cut out a chunk of text this way and let the player teach themselves.
7. Not being healed when switching from the tutorial to the main game is a little annoying.

Crystal Cavern:

1. Stairs look a little out of place in a cavern that people rarely attempt to cross.
2. I almost missed the first save point because it blended in with the floor tiles. Maybe put something unique next to it to draw more attention to the spot.
3. The cavern originally gave me a strong “ice cave” impression, which was reinforced by the idea that I was seeking the Ice Seraph. But then I ran into insect enemies and fireball puzzles, and there weren’t any particularly icy foes, so now I’m no longer sure about what the aesthetic intention was for this dungeon. The tileset still really makes me think it’s all ice, though.
4. The fire puzzle mechanics were interesting and easy to understand. The way you gradually introduce more complex variations on the concept is good design. Disabling random encounters in these rooms is also a smart choice.

Village of Aramis (West & Center):

1. Aramis is supposed to be the coldest place in the empire, so why are there so many healthy shrubs around? I can understand the trees, but I had a hard time believing grass and shrubs could be growing everywhere with just a light dusting of snow on top.
2. Your building interiors are on the large side. The details are attractive, but you could definitely benefit by condensing things and trimming some of the empty space.

Ice Temple:
1. The snowball/statue puzzle was interesting, but having to confirm every move felt clunky, and this time there weren’t any simpler puzzles to introduce the mechanics beforehand. It took me a couple tries to get it right, and it was slightly annoying that there were so many places the snowballs could get stuck in.

1. The music was great all around - the tracks fit the maps and scenarios very well. Your effort here is apparent.
2. You’re still using some very common default RPG Maker sound effects like Confirm, Cancel, and Buzzer. It would help you to pull away from the RPGM stigma if you swapped these out for something else.

General:

1. The pacing of your random encounters seems good. They were spaced out well enough to keep me from getting tired of them too quickly.
2. The reversed up/down scroll on the command ribbon regularly threw me off. It never really registered as a “wheel” to me.
3. In your skill descriptions, it’s initially confusing that you describe vertical/horizontal line targeting in reference to the characters rather than the player.
4. I was able to view the enemy HP display during the targeting phase for some actions (e.g. Attack), but not for others.
5. On the Victory Screen, the text for “Superior Material x #” overlaps with other reward names when it’s in the left hand column.
6. I never really interacted with the Formation menu, since the default seemed to work well enough. You mentioned earlier in this thread that you added grid movement into some version of the game, but I didn’t see it here. I’m not sure whether or not you should add it for the final release. On one hand, more command inputs and micromanagement will slow battles down even further. On the other hand, the static range of AoE healing like Regenerate and Medecis make it sort of risky to spread your party out to the more distant rows if you’re stuck with those positions for the entire battle. Not that many enemies use AoE, either.

Lamia Battle:
1. I found this to be the most difficult fight overall, but it still seemed pretty well-balanced to me. I beat it on the first try, with Francis getting KO’d once.
2. Keeping up with the incoming damage was the main challenge. It felt like it wasn’t worth using Marianne’s Recover skill when so much damage was coming from the Lamia’s regular attacks.
3. The length of the battle and the need to keep up a strong offense made me more aware of Soul management here than in previous fights.
4. The text that introduces Chain Actions says that the Lamia will use Fire Sword > Spell, but she actually uses Ice Sword.
5. Still hadn’t really solidified my party strategy at this point beyond Marianne healing and everyone else attacking.
6. I’m playing on a low-end Acer laptop, and there was significant lag in this fight. The Sakura Strike animation was especially slow.

Boreas Battle:
1. Easier than I expected after the Lamia. If I hadn’t cleared the adds in the first two turns, it might have been a different story. None of my party members were KO’d during this fight, but the damage the adds could do seemed to be the biggest threat.
2. My strategy was more clear by this point. Azel used regular attacks more frequently than the others to farm Souls. He used his Souls to off-heal with sporadic Medecis casts, and since I maxed the Transmutation ability on Medecis, this gave him the MP to occasionally swing with Omnislash or Gaea. Marianne spent most of her turns casting Regenerate and occasionally refueled with Seraphic Touch. Francis just fired as many Infernal Burns at Boreas as he could. Yukari cleared the adds quickly with Yang Aura, which I’d upgraded to buff her and to recover its MP cost. Then she joined Francis in wailing on Boreas each turn.
3. Lag was much less of a problem for me here than in the Lamia fight. This might be because Boreas was so much smaller on the screen, but I don’t really know.

1. It’s confusing that some skill descriptions reference effects which they only have when upgraded. Defend is one major example, where its description mentions that it regenerates HP/MP, but doesn’t mention that you need to upgrade it with Eagle Guard to get this effect.
2. Some of the camera movements for Omnislash are pretty disorienting.
3. The skills I used most frequently: Medecis, Seraphic Touch, Cure, Regenerate, Infernal Burn, Combo Blast, Yang Aura.
4. AoE damage with no charge time seems very valuable. Spiral Vortex probably would have made my list of frequently-used skills if it had come earlier. I would have used Infernal Burn much less if there hadn’t been so many enemies with Fire weaknesses.
5. Consider merging some of the Character Abilities available. There are a lot of them to keep in mind, and some have pretty underwhelming effects (e.g. Eagle Guard). I’d rather have fewer abilities with higher utility and more levels to invest in them.
6. At least in this demo, there seem to be a lot of Skill Abilities which require Blue Sacred Tablets and few which require Green Sacred Tablets.

1. The Araneae feel out of place in a cave which is completely covered in crystals. I wouldn’t expect much organic life to be populating a cavern like that.
2. The art style of the Ice Rabbit is noticeably different than that of other enemies.
3. The Ice Rabbit is the only normal enemy which doesn’t have a level listed in its name.
4. Besides the couple enemies which inflict status ailments, there’s not much to differentiate enemies other than the element they attack with and whether they cast damaging spells instead of regular attacks. Besides killing casters, I didn’t think too much about target prioritization, but I still won almost all of the regular fights easily.

Heronbleu Manor Cutscene:
- “He was killed 12 years ago,” followed by “That’s what you told me 12 years ago!” doesn’t make sense. Cut out “12 years ago” from the first line to clarify the meaning here.

Village of Aramis (West):
- When the party is hiding, one of the soldiers says he just received a message from the chief captain. However, there’s no action on the screen to indicate how this occurred. Did a messenger deliver it? A bird? Magic? Something else?

General:

1. I didn’t get a whole lot of personality from Marianne in this story segment.

2. I’m hoping Azel isn’t as childish and insensitive throughout the entire story as he was during this demo. I didn’t see many dimensions to him here (just “revenge at all costs), and he didn’t come off as especially sympathetic.

3. Francis definitely has more of his own voice than the other characters. He’s collected but not unflappable, and he’s got a bit of humor to him as well. Having him act as a generally calm and rational member of the party strikes a nice contrast with Azel and Yukari, helping to balance out their personalities.

4. I got a pretty bad early impression of Yukari with the Lamia, but it’s good that you later offset her happy-go-lucky recklessness with a genuine concern for the well-being of her friends. It makes sense that she’d react strongly to the negativity between them as they approach Aramis, and she won back some of my respect when she was willing to play peacemaker. Showing that she’ll take responsibility when things get tough instead of trying to ignore it adds some depth to her character.

User Interface

Main Menu:
- Chapter 4: The Abandonned Child > The Abandoned Child

“S” Key Menu:
1. Inconsistent capitalization with “Mana Crystal” compared to the other terms listed.
2. Transfert point > Transfer point

Azel Bio:
1. “...and Ariane Ortu Solis, murdered...” > “...and Ariane Ortu Solis, who were murdered...” (currently, the line can read that Alex, son of Julius and Ariane, was murdered.)
2. “Azel now decided...” > Azel has now decided...”

Yukari Bio:
1. “...she and her brother trained hard to become a great Magus...” > “...she and her brother trained hard to become great Magi...”

Luck Stat Description:
- Purpuses > Purposes

Combo Blast Skill Description:
- Serie > Series

Regenerate Skill Description:
- traditionnal > traditional

Skills General:
- “Area” description of each skill isn’t capitalized (e.g. “single”), while other menu elements are.

Items:
1. Blue Potion Description: Reads “single target” while other potions just say “single.”
2. Red Potion Description: “haven’t yet give up” >“haven’t yet given up”
3. Purple Potion Description: Missing a period after “(single)”
4. Vial Descriptions: X% of max Hp to all the party > 20% max Hp for the entire party”
5. Purple Ether Description: Wording of “recovers 100% of an ally’s max Mp” is inconsistent with the wording used for Blue/Red Ethers.

Battle:
- Inconsistent punctuation usage on the upper text display in battle. Sometimes there are periods/exclamation points, but sometimes the text ends without any punctuation.

Story & Dialogue

Entering the Crystal Cavern:
- “...we’ll be in rebels’ territories?” > “we’ll be in rebel territory?

Skit - Road between the two Empires:
1. Capitalize “between” and “two” in the skit title.
2. “huge evil creature half-woman and half-serpent” > “huge, evil creature, half-woman and half-serpent”
3. “Meaning there is no more roads” > Meaning there are no more roads”

Heronbleu Manor Cutscene:
1. “That silly Emperor’ son?” > “That silly Emperor’s son?”
2. “Besides the only way one would be able to fake that...” > “Besides, the only way one would be able to fake that...”
3. There’s an extra space between the words “the” and “revived”
4. “What are you talking about.” > “What are you talking about?

Village of Aramis (West):
1. “...no one ever comes alive out of the Crystal Cavern.” > “...no one ever comes out of the Crystal Cavern alive.”
2. “Yeah, besides how can anyone pass through that cavern without dying.” > “Yeah. Besides, how could anyone pass through that cavern without dying?
3. “He says we’ll block the road to Niflheim.” > “He says to block the road to Niflheim.”
4. “I heard a half-woman half-serpent woman...” > “I heard a beast which is half-woman and half-serpent...”
5. “lurkes there,” > “lurked there”. However, this whole line is unnecessary to include. It’s just repeating what the player already knows and is no longer relevant.
6. “Frankly this is childish, Azel!” > “Frankly, Azel, this is childish!”
7. “...it’s the first time I see her like this.” > “...it’s the first time I’ve seen her like this.”
8. “Looks like something important is on your mind since we’ve arrived in the province of Diamant.” > Seems like something important has been on your mind since we arrived here.”
9. “How can no one understands me?” > “How can no one understand me?”

Village of Aramis (Center):
- “I hate to admit it, the best thing we can do is head toward Mount Grevis and gain the Ice Seraph’s blessing while waiting for the guards to leave.” > “I hate to admit it, but the best thing we can do for now is head toward Mount Grevis and gain the Ice Seraph’s blessing.”

Skit - The Cold of Mount Grevis:
1. “...if you have time talking... you have time heating us up...” > “...if you have time to talk... you have time to heat us up...”
2. “I can’t waste my mana warming up you guys too” > “I can’t waste my mana warming you guys up, too

Skit - Marianne’s Worries:
- “...it’s just my little nostalgia.” > “it’s just a little nostalgia.”

Boreas:
1. “You’re quite in a rush” > “You’re in quite a rush”
2. “Although immature, I see a lot of potential in you, Azel.” > “Although you’re immature, I see a lot of potential in you, Azel.”
3. “Your companions are far more useful than any skill of blessing we, Great Seraphs, can provide.” > Your companions are far more useful than any blessing we Great Seraphs can provide.”
4. “...follow closely your journey” > “follow your journey closely

Returning to Aramis:
- “...she’s been like this since we’ve arrived...” > “...she’s been like this since we arrived...”

- Two tiles south of the Save Point on Mount Grevis (Part 2), there is an invisible player transfer event to Ice Temple (Part 2).

You’ve clearly put a ton of time and effort into building and polishing this game, and once I wrapped my head around all the different systems, I had fun with it. I wouldn’t mind facing some more complex enemies or seeing the Grid Battle System used for more than just targeting/physical damage, but in terms of the game’s systems, there were no major frustrations or imbalances I encountered.

I think that improving your tutorial and your script/text should be part of your focus in the time leading up to your release. The tutorial is honestly a slog and didn’t create a good first impression of your game for me. I definitely wouldn’t release with the tutorial as is, or you’ll scare off a lot of players who might have enjoyed your game otherwise. There are also a lot of typos lurking in your script and UI, and there are general writing style improvements you could make to improve your game’s narrative. I know you’ve said you’re more focused on mechanics than story, but having clean, unambiguous text throughout your game reflects significantly on its overall standard of quality and professionalism. You’re trying to make a great game, so don’t give people any excuse to dismiss this as just another RPG Maker project. It’s clearly more than that, so hang tough and take your time in crossing the finish line.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Soryuju Holy molly, that is a very in-depth review, thanks a lot man! It was really helpful! I want to start off by saying that it's probably my fault for not updating this demo for like 6 months, so it's really old and a lot of issues that people all pointed out were sorted and fixed (but not all unfortunately). Also, it's my fault for rushing out the demo at that time since the Tutorial Land isn't in the game, it's only in the demo (since the player is thrown in the middle of the story, skipping a good 10 hours of story mode). The Tutorial Land simply served as a way to catch up players since all the system learning happens in the first 5 hours of the game. With that out of the way, I'll comment on your points:

PRESENTATION
  1. The credit rolls in the title is for people who don't finish the game (which is the majority of a player base for long rpgs). The problem with ending credits is that most people never reach it and I find that not nice for people who deserve credits. I thought it was pretty cool.
  2. For battle zooming, see the battle section, but essentially that problem is now fixed. The Battle UI was completely redone and there is no more zooming when selecting your commands.
  3. Yeah... I should really do a KO sign lol.

TUTORIAL
I know it was terrible, and there's nothing much else to say except that it's now completely removed. It's not part of the full game in any way.

MAPS
I'm not a great map creator unfortunately (I'm more of an audio person). You bring out some fair points, I'll add them to my list, but honestly map redesign for little details aren't on the top of my priority list (so much stuff to do prior to a release...).

Oh and yeah, enemies were redone, so it should fit better with the dungeon theme.

MUSIC AND SOUND
Yeah I did put a lot of effort on BGM, and I improved a lot during the last 6 months.

As for SE, that's a fair point. I'll change them. It's just that I usually test without audio so I can put other music in the background, so I kinda forgot about the recurring SE lol.

BATTLES
So like I said, the battle has been completely redone to address many things people pointed out (pretty much what you pointed out too):
  • New UI for command selection
  • No more zooming in command selection
  • No more covering the entire screen and hiding the enemies during command selection
  • Battle pace is much faster. Regular attacks went from 10 second animations to 1.5-2 sec animations.
  • Easier to see enemy hp.
  • Easier to see who's turn it's going to be next.
But I did not fix the victory scene yet (the overlapping and just redoing it to be more aesthetically pleasing in general). It's on my to-do list before release.

As for bosses, yeah I'm currently redoing the balancing.

SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Yeah you're right, my descriptions aren't very good lol. I kinda did description very early on in production and neglected updating them once I changed the systems. I'll rework on them.

Fair point for omnislash, I'll redo it, probably remove most camera movement.

The beauty of the ability system and the skills is that there are many combination and builds possible for characters. Like personally, I didn't use much most of the skills you used the most. That's the reason why the ability system is so complex, because depending on your upgrade choices, you can focus your characters into different roles. Like Azel can be a healer, a quick physical damage dealer, a massive spell caster, or a tank. I know that in the Tutorial Land the explanation is kinda rushed, but in the full game the Ability System is slowly introduced gradually during the first 5 hours of gameplay.

ENEMIES
You bring some good points, as well as many before you. That's why I already changed most enemies in the game for better art consistency and story consistency (matching with the dungeon they're in).

WRITING
Yeah... I'm not much of a writer haha (I just wanted to develop a battle system and an ability system, then I just slapped a story on top of it lol). I think I have good ideas for the story in general and character development, but I'm not that good as conveying those ideas in writing. Like if I explain it's kinda good, but when I write the story it's hard to transpose those ideas into conversations and sentences.

But for the characters, the demo takes place in the part of the story where's there's a lot going on, so the characters have a bit of a strong reaction:
  • Azel is usually a pretty nice guy, a bit cocky but still lovable, and a bit childish, but not annoyingly. His childish side comes from the fact that he lost his childhood since at that time he was consumed by vengeance and training hard to kill his parents's murderer. The demo starts right after the party gets their first clue on the Black Knight's whereabouts (the one who killed his parents), and Azel's feelings of vengeance (which were put in the background since the party did other quests because there was no info surrounding the Black Knight, so he was kind forgotten). So his vengeance and impatience kicks in in this part of the story, damaging his relationship with his friends.
  • Marianne: the compassionate, conflict-avoiding, mother of the party. She's usually always in a good mood. However, during this demo, she suspects the leader of the soldiers searching for the party is her brother (she comes from the enemy side of the Empire). So after hearing the soldiers speaking, she worrying she might have to fight her brother.
  • Francis: You pretty much nailed it, he's the cool-thinking and rational guy of the party, always dealing with the other party members's craziness lol.
  • Yukari: Pretty much the jester of the party, but her funny and lack of discipline personality is her way of caring about others. Like you saw, in serious situations, she knows how to turn her jokes to off and be serious and supportive, since Azel was being a jerk, Marianne was absent minded, and Francis was angry at both Azel and Marianne. So she just snapped because the party chemestry (which was amazing in the segment before the demo) was kinda destroyed in an instant. But otherwise she's the funny one. To be honest her lines were quite fun to write lol.
Hopes this puts you a bit in context.

GRAMMAR
You probably notice, but I make A LOT of spelling mistakes, and sometimes I forget words because I don't type as fast as I think. Thanks for catching that many typos. I'm currently replaying the whole game and correcting typos as I replay every scenes.

BUGS
Very nice catch for the teleport btw. I usually place a lot of teleport for testing different maps (it saves time as you don't have to walk up to those maps), and sometimes I forget to remove them after I'm done.

CLOSING THOUGHTS
Thanks a lot for your really detailed review!

Yeah I pretty much figured my weakest point is the story and the text. It's the part I'm currently reworking before the review. Tutorial was improved, but honestly it's in the full game's first 5 hours (that isn't available publicly), and the Tutorial Land was removed. Anyways, I'm currently in typos hunting mode lol.

Also fun note since you wondered about harder battles and bigger challenges, it was always my intention to put some really hard challenges as optional bosses. Like the complexity of the battle was design to push players to build their characters and abilities and test their builds against the strongest monsters of the game. Of course, those fights would be part of optional quests, that way everyone can finish the game and not get stuck. But yeah I understand you, I used to be a hardcore gamer that played a game until I beat the hardest boss lol.

I really appreciate that you taking the time to play and write that detailed review! Thanks a lot!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The game will be released on steam on August 23! Here's the trailer:

After all the testing and the criticism, I've followed you guys's advice and changed a lot of things! For example, the battle should be flowing quicker and smoother now. I'll update the demo on itch soon (the current version of the demo is very outdated).

alcreator440

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can see you put a lot of work into your project. Good luck on your steam release!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can see you put a lot of work into your project. Good luck on your steam release!

Thanks a lot!

Indeed a lot of effort went into this. After all, I did code entirely most things (battle, abilities, skit, minimap, quest, achievement, crafting, etc.) and composed everything (the whole 2 hours soundtrack will be released on youtube soon!).

alcreator440

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot!

Indeed a lot of effort went into this. After all, I did code entirely most things (battle, abilities, skit, minimap, quest, achievement, crafting, etc.) and composed everything (the whole 2 hours soundtrack will be released on youtube soon!).
Wow, you even composed everything? That's talent man, keep it up!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made a Dev Log video (part 4), mainly because the previous one (part 3) is quite outdated. It's a long video, perfect for procrastination watching or watching while eating lol. It's just me playing my game while commenting on top of it.

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your character Azel is so kool, i had to draw him.
B167g6p.png

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@PunkFile Awesome! It's great, I love it! Do you mind if I share it on social media (twitter) and in the Steam community hub for Luna Sanctus? Of course I'll credit you! (PunkFile or another name?)

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrats on the upcoming release of your game, bud. It looks good, and it's now on my wishlist.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Closed due to release of the game and a new thread is available for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nastyboydima