Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate 12 Hour+ Complete RPG

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Lunar Wish: Orbs Of Fate is an indie role-playing game developed by LusterMX for the RPG fan community. It provides a unique experience unlike other RPGs in the community and has been made to provide the most complete and fulfilling downloadable gameplay experiences players can enjoy.
 One of the elements which set Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate apart from other games of its genre is that it does not feature a clear main protagonist, despite initial impressions of leading characters.  This has been implemented to allow each and every one of the characters to develop and expand at their own pace; the progression of the storyline is also unique in this respect as each of the characters has a significant part to play in the plot. There is no hierarchy within Lunar Wish: each character is considered integral to the overall storyline and gameplay experience.  As a result, the game itself is rich in character development and is supplemented by surprising twists and unexpected methods of progression, which are guaranteed to take the player on their own journey of discovery as they play along with the characters. Comedic elements are also continually employed, to give the game its characteristic feel and tone through the character’s voices. While on the surface, Lunar Wish may seem like an innocuous, unexciting RPG, but in reality it does well to subvert the player’s expectations of the standard RPG template.
The gameplay schematic of Lunar Wish was designed to be as simple to understand and play as possible. This was done so that even players who are unfamiliar with the RPG genre could start playing immediately and allow themselves to immerse themselves in the world of Lunar Wish. There are no complex systems to learn and the learning curve is kept minimal as to allow as much of the game to shine through as possible. Skill Trees are used within the game to obtain new skills: this system allows the player to further expand their experience with the game as they progress and become more familiar with the game’s structure. As the characters learn new skills and become more adept in battle, as does the player. The simplistic yet effective system of each character focusing on a different element, tactic and strategy means that battling is always enjoyable without ever being overwhelming.
Lunar Wish is ideally suited to casual gamers, but the prime difficulty level means that there are always new challenges ready to surprise and test the player’s ability to think on their feet. Lunar Wish succeeds in bridging the gap between simplicity and difficulty which is a common problem amongst many games of this genre.
Lunar Wish: Orbs Of Fate has been in development for 5 long gruelling years and is truly a labour of love devoted to members of the RPG fanbase community.  It has finally been completed as of 27th April 2013. Estimates would place the total game time at just over 12 hours, but take note that Orbs of Fate is just the first part of an epic duo of RPG games, the second of which will be coming very soon. I hope you enjoy playing Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate just as much as I enjoyed making and developing it. Happy playing!

Prologue (Past)

Serathium… the fabled land of legends… home to Angels, Beasts and Vampires, and most importantly, the Heart, Spirit and Soul of Existence itself. The Lunar Orb.

The Lunar Orb is an integral part of all life which thrives on this planet. Ingrained onto the face of the harsh red earth at the beginning of time, The Orb proved to be the source of the beauty and vitality which is instilled in the natural world. The fertile soil gave way to abundant plants and creatures who lived in peace with the Orb and its surroundings. The land of Serathium became synonymous with the golden era of concordance and tranquillity and the delicate balance of the forces of nature meant that life in Serathium was like living in the Garden of Eden itself… until that one fateful day.

The Orb changed without warning and led the land of Serathium into an era of chaos and mass destruction. No one, not even the heralded Angels of Serathium knew what to do in this terrifying situation. Apart from one.

A young Angel known as Fate emerged from the impeding darkness and attempted to restore harmony to the land using an ancient technique known as The Sending. But her efforts to calm the Orb down were for naught, as her brave, yet reckless attempt to rescue Serathium results in her being sealed away for an innumerable number of years – possibly for the rest of all time.

The people of Serathium could only watch as The Lunar Orb started to lose control and the very foundations of the universe itself begin to crumble around them. The destruction gave way to an event which no one in the history of time itself could have foreseen: The Rebellion of Serathium.

Present Day

A thousand years after the events in Serathium, the chaos and madness of the Lunar Orb is nothing but a myth – a story intended to amuse small children when they got restless of life and demanded fantastical stories of the unknown from their parents. For the people of The Isle, life went on much like a dog chasing its tail: in repetitive and tedious circles, not particularly going anywhere but with that element of content – the comfort of the familiar.
Around the time of the destruction of the Lunar Orb, four other Orbs appeared surreptitiously on the fabric of existence in various points outside of Serathium, ingraining themselves into the earth much like how the Lunar Orb originally came into existence. The purpose of these Orbs were and still is a mystery, although humans, curious as to what powers these artifacts could hold, sealed them off and protected them fiercely from any potential harm which may come to them. They are the Blue Orb, the Green Orb, the Purple Orb and the Red Orb.
They say that time heals all wounds, yet a thousand years later, the fabled land of Serathium is still struggling to recover from its ordeal. The humans on The Isle live without any knowledge of the history and the suffering of this land, which exists parallel to their world, not yet releasing the pain, suffering and destruction which is soon to come…
The story begins with a young boy named Falk who is a student at the Applon Academy, which is one of two Academies on The Isle. The gifted and talented of the children gain the privilege of attending Pow Academy, while the others attend Applon. One day he encounters a highly mysterious and seemingly malevolent voice in his room which informs him that someone close to him will disappear – someone who he spent his childhood with participating in activities such as beating each other up, bunking class and pushing bunnies into water. Nostalgic and fond these memories may be, Falk is concerned about nothing but his own “destiny”, which he believes is being conveyed to him through this voice, inferring a lifetime of living out his fantasy of being a hero like he always dreamed.
But the life of a girl is at stake, and in a whirlpool of conceit and pretentiousness and raging passion and emotions, can the students of Applon Academy find it within themselves to work together and carry out their actions as written in the book of fate? Only time will tell as your journey begins…

Fate Spero
Class: Angel
One of the first characters you encounter in the game, Fate is the very of definition of coldness and determination. She cares little for other humans and animals, preferring to communicate from a distance through simple gestures and blunt comments, rather than getting close to people emotionally. What you see is what you get with Fate, although there is a part of her which suggests that deep down, she cares for own species and homeland, letting nothing get in the way of her goals and dreams. Angel she may be, but Fate is far from angelic.

Falk Valor
Class: Warrior
Your typical, teenage warrior. You think he’s cliché, others think he’s cliché, even he thinks he’s cliché. Falk is a narcissist through and through: he lives in a fantasy world which involves nothing but him and his own delusional heroism to keep him company through the night. Arrogant and conceited, Falk would gladly place his own emotions before anyone else’s, because lets face it, who is more important to Falk than the great hero himself? He’s beyond happy when he receives what he thinks is a calling to his heroic destiny, but it’s evident that Falk is in desperate need of a wake-up call of a different kind, if you know what I mean.

Tash Fletcher
Class: Archer
Tash is a brash, vain teenage girl. Much like Falk, she considers others to be beneath her, preferring to spend her free time gazing into a mirror rather than going to class. She spends more time in detention than out of it due to her constant attempts to bunk, much to the exasperation of her teacher.  It’s probably because of this that she’s a bit stupid: she once killed a bunny for training which actually turned to be her best friend’s pet. She disappears after Falk receives a message from a mysterious purple blur, just making sure that her hair and make-up still looks good is all that matters to Tash.

Cindy Pulte
Class: Mage
Whereas characters like Falk and Tash are stuck in their own personal little fantasy worlds, Cindy has her feet stuck firmly on the ground. To her, studying and preparing for her future always comes first before everything else, which is why she’s so devastated when Falk blackmails her into coming with him, effectively ruining her chances of becoming an intellectual. Cindy is never afraid to speak her mind, being very vocal about her opinions towards Falk’s fantasies of being a hero. She can’t tolerate any stupid or illogical individuals, so as a result is very independent and self-confident in her actions as she knows not to rely on other people as they would only let her down.  

There are PLENTY of other characters but I'll limit it to these few for now... They are the first that you'll see in the game but have no more significance than some characters not shown here.

​
More Screenshots

Custom Gadgets
Most of the gadgets I have made have been fully evented by me. They make puzzles so much more interesting!

Minigames
There are quite a few challenging mini games in the game as well. There's a cow whipping mini game, a throwing star action mini game and more...

Puzzles
Each dungeon isn't only walk, battle, walk battle... I have also made sure each dungeon has a unique and interesting puzzle... And trust me, there are plenty of dungeons

Portal Station
There are a lot of towns and villages in my game so that getting around with a teleporting system makes it much more flexible and easy!

Scenes
I would say that the flow of the storyline getting revealed bit by bit is really smooth due to the amount of effort I put into each and every scene. There are many comedic instances as well in which you will either love/hate a character.

Battle System
I use the Sideview Battle system, but I have customized it a lot so it has A LOT of original animations. Hence, discovering what each skill looks like and bringing in new techniques your party can gain  will make battling very fun and enjoyable.

Skill Tree
In this game, you won't learn new Spells/Skills by leveling up. Instead, you get skill points in which you can decide what build your characters can become. What skills they learn is entirely up to you with each character given a unique Skill Tree.

Multiple Parties
The game does not focus on the same characters all the time. It transitions between different people so you get to explore more ground of The Isle and meet many new characters.

Plenty of Side Quests
Bored of progressing the main quest? Take the challenge of acquiring 100% completion and redeem the benefits! Discover hidden scenes,equipment and items to make your Lunar Wish adventure that much more exciting.

Exploring and traveling different areas plays a major part to the game!

The Isle
The main area of the game. Three of the four orbs are located here. The capital of the isle is Tyrone City. Each major town/city/village of the isle has their own special captain who's job is to protect the town at all costs and serve justice for the citizens that live there. The Isle is what you can see in the map above. It is the main area in Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate.

The Dream World
What is this place? Why does it exist? I can only tell you here that this is a special world which plays a fairly big part to the story.

Serathium
As stated above, this is the place where Spiritual live beings such as Angels, Beasts and Vampires live. It is a very magical and beautiful land which is currently in utter destruction due to the chaos of the Lunar Orb and the Rebellion beginning.

Konzyez
Another island near the Isle on Earth. It is where the elite, the ultra powerful, gifted and talented go! And yes, this is where the Pow Academy is located, the place Cindy longs to go to.

Credits
Story
LusterMX
SLHY​
 ​
Topic Description
John from Zelda Dungeon - Brilliant writer. Go read his articles NOW!

Graphics
Celianna - Amazing tilesets - 99% of the maps would not be possible without the tiles that she created.
Lunarea - Also great tiles! Very much appreciated.
Mack
Enterbrain
Lexus - Particle animations - Relied heavily on them for the battlesystem. Thank you!
Ragnarok
Antares
Avadan
Pine
Stormriderangel
Kaduki - The face graphics and sprites is what made the amazing cast how they are today. Thank you!
Vibrato
Hanzo
Mr Bubble - Also has brilliant animations. Provided the animation for Light Fall and Flame Fall - Some of my favourite moves.
SoFresh

Scripts
KGC - Excellent scripts. Especially the large part script which was so useful for allowing more than four party members.
Piejamas
BulletXT
Kylock
OriginalWij
Woratana - Many, many useful scripts like move commands and neo messaging system
Anaryu - Antilag! Can't imagine how it would be like without it.
Glitchkey
Professor Meow Meow
Hanzo
Game_guy
Modern Algebra
BigEdg81
Mr Anonymous
Mithran
Reedo
Yanfly - One of the best scripters I know. Victory Aftermath is popular for a reason!
Mr Bubble - As Sideview system was used, I owe a lot to this guy!
Enu - Creator of the battle system - AMAZING work!
Wltr3565
Alphawelp
Deriru
Gamebaker
Leongon - Excellent skill tree system. I'm glad I found his script when I did!
Shanghai
Omegas7 - Diary/Quest system! Very simple to use~
Munkis
Syvkal - Much better SP/HP bars than default!
Enterbrain

Music
A lot of music is taken from various game soundtracks as some of you are sure to notice:
This includes games like:
Chrono Trigger
Pokemon
Earthbound
Kingdom Hearts
Atelier
Etrian Odyssey
Secret of mana
Zelda
Xenogears
Fable
Persona

Composers:
Many of those from Sakari Infinity I thank you very much! Your website is full of excellence and has provided
with many tracks that fit in my game so well!
illustrationism
Matt
Kurton
Seefour
McTricky

Kevin MacLeod
Josh Hunsaker
Steve Burke

Enterbrain

Other
GIMP - The ultimate art program which I relied heavily upon. Parallax maps were all created in here
Adobe Photoshop - I made the world map in this program. One of my proudest works.
RPG maker web community - Very helpful and friendly community!
RPGmakervx.net - Lunar Wish's journey began on this site.
GrandmaDeb - Made searching for resources 10X easier

Inspiration of RPG Maker
John Wizard's Dawn's light - Many, may comedy features which contained awe and inspiration. One of the very few
commercial RPGVX games that I played and liked.
Many youtube users who have watched my video have provided me with the encouragement to carry on! I thank you all.
RPG maker net - but of course!

If you have feeled like you deserve to be in the credits, but are not listed PLEASE tell me. It's not right that you
aren't included if you have contributed something to this game. That also applies if you think someone else should be
listed.

Thank you very much ALL!
 ​

Download Now!

Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate (No RTP) 346MB (FULL) V1.07 (Inc VX RTP)

Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate (No RTP) 341MB (FULL) V1.05b (Inc VX RTP) (Alternate)

Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate (No RTP) 387MB (FULL) V1.04 (Alternate 2)

Note: You only need to choose one link in order to download the game. The other alternate versions are there in case another is down or not working. I recommend the first link

Note: The reason V1.00-V1.04 are bigger files than V1.05 is because animation files were previously PNG files. I have since converted them into JPEG files - No quality is lost!

Version Info

Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate - V. 1:05

Start: 2008
Finished: April 27th 2013
Updated to V1.05: May 29th 2013

1.05 Updates:
*General improvements
*Cleaned up Skill Description informations
*Compressed the file size further down
*The game now includes RTP, so it's straight download and play!

1.04 Updates:
*General improvements
*Cleaned up Kestrel's gun animations (Her guns also appear to be correctly positioned now)
*Fixed a bug which caused 95% to be the 100% side completions. (Previously, you could not achieve 100%, only
95% - This is now fixed)
*Cleaned up most grammar and typo errors. This is what this release mainly focuses on.

1.03 Updates:
*General improvements
*Fixed a glitch which caused the 'Coke Dream' to not be able to be completed

1.02 Updates:
*General improvements
*More monster adjustments
*Made it so that Kobolds are stunned for longer with the Throwing Star
*Scrapped the boulder puzzle minigame
*Fixed a glitch which causes you to delevel from reading a sign in Applon Forst
*Fixed a glitch where you can skip some of the storyline
*Fixed the triple Special Book Glitch
*Removed Beach Pebbles as items you find in the game (They have no significance or contribution)
*Boosted Cindy's Skills so they have increased damage with less variance + same for Tash's Mind Arrow
*Healing Lights are now unlimited!
*Arc's Defense has now been reduced, but both Thron Blow and Grass are much more powerful now
*Herbal Disaster now requires level 4 Grass and Thorn Blow (Previously, required Level 5)
*Adjusted character base stats for more of a balance

1.01 Updates:
*General improvements
*Exp Rate of a few monsters has increased
*Encounter Rate decreased in some areas
*Tash's base HP has increased
*Money rate has increased on all monsters
*Phreeoni's quake damage has been reduced
*Garm's Freeze damage has been reduced
*Falk's blade and Nya's claws have become faster

Known Bugs:
*There are a few random occurrences where you can walk through tiles which are normally impassable. This is not
really a major issue, just a graphical bug.
*If you use the Zippo just before a scene begins (i.e when you're not supposed to be using it), you will be able to
walk through walls in some instances. So don't do it. Please.
*There is a graphical bug where which the weapon icons appear on the top left of the screen briefly when battle begins.

-There are no known game crashing bugs.
How to install

Setting up Lunar Wish so it's ready to play is really simple. If you are familiar with RPG maker, you probably don't need to read this.

Step 1
Download and install WinRAR. I'd be surprised if you haven't already. For most, this program is an essential. It's needed to extract the game from the Zip file that it's compressed in.
Download it from Here
(Ignore how it says trial, the program is practically free forever - mwahahaha)

Step 2
Download and install the RPG maker VX RTP. This is a must as the game itself does not include this, but requires the RTP in order to run.
Download the VX RTP from Here.

It is the RPG maker VX RTP that needs to be download and installed, not the VX Ace or XP one.

Step 3
Now simply download the game if you haven't already. WinRAR will allow you to extract the game like so:

(Right click the file and click 'Extract to Lunar Wish - Orbs of Fate'.
Wait for the extraction process to be complete; it should only take around a few seconds).

Step 4
Enjoy the game by running it through this icon!

Have fun!

If you have any difficulty installing the game, please do ask! I'd be happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Finally! A new game that appeals to me aesthetically. :) And as I can see, it doesn't even use an ATB battle system, great! Downloading. :)

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like a smashing title! I'm definitely trying this later today. Gotta go to sleep now.  :p

RitoJS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Yay !

I was waiting for this game !

i downloaded it. :D  

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It looks nice trying now.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Gurburhgha!!

The download was receiving a lot of traffic so it was temporarily disabled :(

However... I am looking for other means of uploading right now!! So check back soon.

And thank you for trying to everyone who has already downloaded

EDIT: Go ahead and try it now. I hope this one doesn't crash. I'm still uploading to other sites as well just in case

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I've been wait for this one :)

Downloading now, Lustermx!

bladezuez

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMXP
BD  downloading now...  this one looks great

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Oh my gosh... quake is WAY too over powered lol.

By the way, I love your game so far :)

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know where like 90% of these BGMs and such come from, and omg that Battle Victory music had me laughing my ass off because I know where it's from. It's good, but man the game it came from makes me laugh too hard.

Excellent game so far.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Seacliff

Ooo, I think I know what bit you're on.

If you need some help on it, check the spoiler. :)

Is it the Phreeoni boss?If so go in the spoiler again :p

Okay, I beat this boss by making Fate the item user. She's the most tanky at this point so she won't die as easily. She has a special ability where item effects are doubled when she uses them. eg. If an item resotres 50% HP, her using it will make it 100%.Don't worry about Tash as she's probably going to die fast and won't be as so much use to you. Having Saber and Fate work together is how I beat it. Saber can take away massive damage so have him focus on the main boss. Fate can restore Saber's SP quickly. During the time that Tash is alive, have her defeat some Gunkas with mind arrows.

Hope that helps :)

@Kerbonklin

Yes, I just used what I thought sounded nice from other games I've played/ what I've heard of from elsewhere and thought it would be a nice addition. As I was making a 10Hour + game and the game is completely free, I didn't want to waste my time finding music (nor did I want to touch the RTP songs) so I could focus mainly on the gameplay and story mechanics. The final result with it all blended in one is good and seems to run fluently for me. :)

I'm really glad you're enjoying it. BD

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Ah hah hah, I got pass that part, but my idea was pretty similar to yours, thanks anyways.

Now on chapter 5, really impressed with this game.

Edit: Dang, now stuck on the 5th chapter boss... you must love hard bosses B)

Edit2: Yay, I beat it!

Necromus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Gotta say, the game really has it's moments but the further you go, the worse it becomes, I'm in Chapter VII now, but i don't feel like playing further.

The humor is pretty awesome in some parts, otherwise it's pretty forced, overall it's definitely pretty funny though, I had a lot of laughs (the bunny-killer scene at the beginning, pure gold lol).

Mapping is really nice, really the strong point of the game. Some errors here and there, but overall really beatiful and solid mapping, same geos for the music, the usual FF music here and there but overall, really fitting music.

Puzzles were nice, even some where you actually had to think a while.

The gadgets are awesome, got X-rays and the Shuriken atm, really fun, kudos for that.

Now for the not so good things, or rather just downright frustrating things.

First of all, the encounter rate is...well not way to high, rather the range is wrong and that is why it feels to high.

You can get another fight even 2-3 steps after you just finished one, that's an absolute no go.

An encounter rate of around 30ish steps average, with no lower than 20 minimum would probably feel right for your mapsize, just get rid of the extremely low minimum rate.

Another really annoying thing is that you pretty much never have money in the game, but a vast variety of things to buy in shops, that's just super frustrating and makes all those items pretty pointless.

You don't even have enough cash to equip a single out of 4 chars when you get to a new chapter, yet alone actually even trying to buy 1 or 2 items, because if you're playing the party that does not have a healer, you need your cash for items, or you just die.

Battles are long, drawn out and downright frustrating later on. Normal enemies can take of 75% of your health, or just simply oneshot you if you're unlucky.

It really gets worse the further you're in the game, it's pretty decent early on.

In short, now in chapter VII, enemies have more HP than you do, can do (in some cases) more damage than you do and give you close to 0 money.

You start missing a lot, for both normal attacks (which do almost no damage anyways, aside from those chars with 2 weapons) and special attacks, which are pretty ressource heavy and that's just frustrating to no end.

Normally you would restock in a new town, and earn enough money to even gain cash while fighting and buy new stuff, here you sometimes burn more money than you can earn - and that is after I even used all 3 lvl eggs that i've found so far on Falk's party - yet I'm still extremely weak and somewhat not getting anywhere.

I'm at the boss in that chapter now and that one is just stupid, it can (if you're unlucky, render 3/4 of your party useless) while you will not have enough items to out heal the damage. I'm sure I could beat it if I'm really lucky but it's just not worth trying, I doubt the battle&game balance is getting any better after all.

There are just glaring balancing issues with both battles and characters which need to be sorted out, the other parts of the game are actually really enyojable, but the way it is now, the game goes nowhere for me :(

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well, I think that 2-3 step encounter rate thing is a bit of an exaggeration because it's a fact that the average encounter rate never goes below 30 on all maps with monsters so I'm not sure what's going on there.

As for the money, I'm actually really surprised about that because there are tonnes of items you can sell. (If you use the specs in houses, there are usually items) so there's not much need to buy items. Yeah, you might not be able to buy new full equipment for every party member but that's the choice of it all. You decide what's best and needed (eg. Is a stronger weapon really necessary for this character?) Despite this, I've considered what you've had to say so I may increase the gold gained per monster in the next version.

Necromus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nah it's not an exaggeration, not saying it happens a lot, but it does happen.

I'm using the X-rays for every single room I can use them in, looting everything i can.

The only stuff i could sell, aside from old gear is either things you need for quests, or for synthesis.

So there really isn't much to sell - that has some value - selling all the small stuff doesn't net you much cash, new gear isn't exactly cheap after all.

Like I said before, in the party without the healer, you need items to heal you, or you just die, so there is a definite need to buy items.

If you tone down the monster damage and balance characters accordingly, that will be less of a problem.

If you want players to decide what gear they want to buy (or rather actually can buy), then atleast make it a real choice, not having like 20 new items each chapter and beeing able to buy 1 or 2 at most, and that is without buying heal items.

I'm doing quite a lot extra fights, I'm grabbing every single item that I can, with and without rays and I have pretty much no cash, like I said, not enough to equip even a single char with new gear.

I know I'm sounding probably overly negative here, but I really enjoyed the game, but those things really kill the fun.

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Lust! Don't know if it's just me, but none of those three links are working >_<. I prefer using cloud storage like Dropbox or Skydrive, it's pretty much fool proof and very reliable.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Oh noes, are all 3 really not working for you? (Because they work for me)

Dropbox

But in anyways, here's my dropbox link. It was there yesterday, but it crashed. Now it's back and running :)

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! Actually the Mega download worked, I just had to wait awhile haha.

Edit: Finally had a chance to play it. Still very early into the game, in the first forest, but I'm very impressed. I can see you've been busy for 4 years. Perhaps it's just me having skipped the VX era of RPGs but I really love the polish of the game thus far. I'm going to continue playing after I get through more RSW entries.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey all, hey all!

Lunar Wish has been updated to V1.01!
The changes are as follows:
1.01 Updates:
*General improvements
*Exp Rate of a few monsters has increased
*Encounter Rate decreased in some areas
*Tash's base HP has increased
*Money rate has increased on all monsters
*Phreeoni's quake damage has been reduced
*Garm's Freeze damage has been reduced
*Falk's blade and Nya's claws have become faster

Basically monsters have become much more tolerable. You don't need to update if you've already got 1.00, but 1.01 should make things easier.

This is only for the main download for now (google drive).

EDIT: Hopefully this should fix things for you Necromus ;)

Necromus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sounds good, I'll take a look when I'm back home :)

Already feels a lot better now, thinking about how much more cash you would with the current rate, I think it feels about right.

Just something I forgot earlier, the guy who wants to trade you a heart amulet for russet chunks 12:1, you can't trade with him, I got 32 chunks atm, he says I don't have enough of them,

So either he looks for to much or the wrong item.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy