Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Maybe its just me and the way I'm seeing it, but I'm at the part where you're getting the herb for a certain awesome character's runny nose. I've made it to the temple without any issue but have had some trouble progressing. I see the green switches which I'm supposed to operate, but I don't have the shuriken available.... The door is locked and spikes block my path. Whatttttt is happening? I've been trying to get past it for some time. Anything would be helpful, thanks :)
Use the X-Ray Specs and go to the near the edge in which you'll find a hidden blue key. You'll return here later when you have the Throwing Star.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol, just wanna say, i've been abusing Potions (400 HP at the cost of 40 mana) since they're the best deal for outside-battle healing for the cheapest cost. 99 of them is like 3900 mana. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

phoda

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
ALL regards, man this is best rpg maker game ever.

I like it even more than pokemon (and that means something :D )

one thing bothers me. will you realese like some dome version to see scripts you used and how you edited scripts - if not can you atleast say wich scripts you used because i see some familiar but dont know if its them.

keep up the good work. (PLAYED only 1:30 h part when you enter dream world but i will pass all 12 h and hope for part 2)

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
I'm stuck at the part where Sir Fuettio (or however you spell his name xD) tells you to go to Lumeni Village with the route east of Swampy Path. I'm in Tyrone City at the moment and my only problem is... where the hell am I supposed to go?! o.o Don't know where Lumeni Village or Swampy Path is... ^^; Please help.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There's an area to the right which leads straight to Lumeni in the Swampy Path. Have you checked there yet?

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Which area to the right? Do you mean the beach? Or do I need to go to the portal station and switch areas? The beach only leads to the graveyard and the other side says "We don't need to go here." so I'm stuck as to where I should go. Am I supposed to go through the entrance of Tyrone City?

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Go down to the entrance of Tyrone, the swamp is south of there,  Along the mid-point of the swamp (when you get out of the mud-maze) go right.

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Go down to the entrance of Tyrone, the swamp is south of there,  Along the mid-point of the swamp (when you get out of the mud-maze) go right.
Thanks! Now I'm stuck at the part where (parties swapped) you have to throw the shuriken at the Kobolds, but whenever I hit them with it multiple times, it doesn't knock them out and when I try to run passed them, they end up catching up to me and we have to battle. Whenever I'm in a battle with those wolfy things, I always end up losing. What am I supposed to do?

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Now I'm stuck at the part where (parties swapped) you have to throw the shuriken at the Kobolds, but whenever I hit them with it multiple times, it doesn't knock them out and when I try to run passed them, they end up catching up to me and we have to battle. Whenever I'm in a battle with those wolfy things, I always end up losing. What am I supposed to do?
I went head-on and fought every single kobold troop, lol.  I think I was slightly over-leveled so it wasn't so hard for me. If there's an issue with it, have you tried re-downloading the game into a separate location and copy/pasting your Saves into the new one?  I had to do that for a glitch in Arrowseye Village cause the screen stayed black. Depending on how long ago that bug existed, it could possibly be fixed in an update. (I didn't have problems with using it)

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
I went head-on and fought every single kobold troop, lol.  I think I was slightly over-leveled so it wasn't so hard for me. If there's an issue with it, have you tried re-downloading the game into a separate location and copy/pasting your Saves into the new one?  I had to do that for a glitch in Arrowseye Village cause the screen stayed black. Depending on how long ago that bug existed, it could possibly be fixed in an update. (I didn't have problems with using it)
How do I copy/paste my save files into the new one? (Noob here, lol) 

I really don't feel like re-downloading the game. I just want to know if there are any tactics I can use. And why didn't the shuriken work? Isn't it supposed to knock them out? I was able to defeat the first kobold troop, but I died after the second one. How can I be "stealthy"? I really want to just get passed this already.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well the kobolds don't wander onto the grass tiles, so those are safe spots. I think they only detect you if they look at you, so try to just run across.

Btw copy/paste as in....well.....copy/paste? derp. You know.....right-click copy/paste....

Make sure you do it for both Save1 and Save1_ss (or whatever file slot it is)

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
How can I pass the first and second kobolds though? 

T_T ................Yes I know how to copy and paste! xD I meant, for all the save files, where do I find them in the archive? And where do I paste the save files into the new game archive? And I have no idea what you mean by Save1 and Save_ss (I'm a noooooob).

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wish there was a good torrent download for this game because of the large size (+250Kb) it would cripple my satellite internet.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
T_T ................Yes I know how to copy and paste! xD I meant, for all the save files, where do I find them in the archive? And where do I paste the save files into the new game archive? And I have no idea what you mean by Save1 and Save_ss (I'm a noooooob).
It's right smack in the game's main folder, right next to the .exe and such.

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
I don't need to re-download the game, I made it passed! Thanks for your help though!

Now I'm stuck at the part where you go to the beach area and you have to save the kids, I've done that but where do I go after that? There's no place in the beach that leads outwards. I have to go back the place I came from. Do I have to teleport back to the entrance via the red star thingy in the cave? If so, where do I go after that?

Thank you. ^^

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't need to re-download the game, I made it passed! Thanks for your help though!

Now I'm stuck at the part where you go to the beach area and you have to save the kids, I've done that but where do I go after that? There's no place in the beach that leads outwards. I have to go back the place I came from. Do I have to teleport back to the entrance via the red star thingy in the cave? If so, where do I go after that?

Thank you. ^^
After you bring back all the kids, there's a path near the furthest kid that you can go to. (Where you found him)  I think that whole thing was optional but she does give you a nice reward for doing it.

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Thanks! Couldn't see that path for some reason, I'm stupid lol.

The game just got more awesome.  BD

Well now I'm up to the rabbit puzzle, the part where those coloured talking rabbits tell you to help them and go east and west of the woods. Now I'm at the west part of the BoP woods, there are coloured levers you have to push using the throwing star and walk on the coloured bridges. I'm up to the purple one but there is no purple lever so I can't go to the bridge that opens the first chest and go down the purple bridge near the bottom. Have I missed anything? I've heard that this puzzle is a bit confusing in some parts.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah you probably missed it.  I got through the section just fine, look carefully.

Katnasaurus

Katnasaurus
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Oh it turned out the red lever was also the purple one haha.

Well I've practically finished the game now, I'm just going around the Isle to complete side quests and finish other stuff~ :D

By the way, would you happen to know where I can find the Blood Pill? And also some other things like other kinds of shards, eyeballs, blue and green goo, russet chunks (not at the Tyrone City beach and Applon beach), more coke flavors, etc. Where can I find a key to get into the annoying girl's house in Arrowseye Village? Who in Arrowseye Village can I take to be the man in Vareni Place's wife? Also, before going into the portal station in Captain Dia's house to complete the game, apart from quests, is there anything else I should do? Thanks once again. ^^
--^^ 

Oh and I almost forgot, at the end of the game, how do I get the pic of the game completion, etc. for the hall of fame? Or do you want me to screenshot them separately and then put it together in one pic? And how do you want me to send it to you?

Chandy

Lead Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm awestruck, this looks amazing. You certainly set the standard for rpg games. I love it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NARFNra