Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
PM

Welcome to my Characters, Portraits and Facesets area!

Terms of Service:
Free for use in non-commercial RMMV projects with credits (please credit me as Lunarea). Contact me via PM for use in commercial projects.
Please do not re-distribute or post in other forums - this means both my content or any edits you've made!
I do not take commissions or requests - whether they're paid or not. Sorry! I simply don't have enough free time to commit to requests.
 ​

Actor 1-2:

Actor1-2-byLunarea_zpsu4xtm885.png

Credits: Lunarea

Enterbrain

Note: This faceset matches the faces in the Essentials DLC in terms of emotions and positioning.

People 1-2:

People-1-2-byLunarea_zpsuhnraguk.png

And a recolor:

People1-2Alt_zps26lmzyb5.png

People1-2-Alt-byLunarea_zpso1d1yfxr.png

Credits: Lunarea

Enterbrain

Note: This faceset matches the faces in the Essentials DLC in terms of emotions and positioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Those girls are adorable <3 Can't wait to see more of these, Luna :)

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just noticed this thread! That girl is adorable - the brown-haired one with the maroon bow is especially sweet.

I know you're probably massively busy, but I would love to see any tutorial or video showing us how you edited the expressions for educational purposes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

woeterman_94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is an old thread but.. Too bad these are uploaded to photobucket :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyN19