- Aug 12, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hello all, it's Wednesday again; this is Kino(EISKino) from the LunaTechs team.
Today, we're bringing to you RPGMakerMV/MZ IntelliSense for use within your project whether you're making plugins or just doing edits to one, this will come in handy. The instructions are similar to the ones we provided for the original project for RPGMakerMV, therefore these definitions should work the same for the same targets.
These two files add IntelliSense to your RPGMakerMV or RPGMakerMZ code base when working with plugins, the base code, etc in Visual Studio Code. You can see every class available in the codebase and the methods attached to them. Furthermore, you can even see the outputs of methods.
- PIXI.js documentation (version 4.5 for MV)
- PIX.js documentation (version 5.2.4 for MZ)
- MV/MZ Scenes
- MV/MZ Game Objects
- MV/MZ Windows
- MV/MZ Sprites
- MV/MZ Managers
- MV/MZ Globals
LunaLite MV/MZ Files
You can download the above files for your engine by:
- Clicking the link
- Click the file name
- Right click raw in the right corner
- Save as
- Follow the instructions below
Instructions - VS Code
- Download both files; keep the file names.
- Place the jsconfig.json and the lunalite-pixi-mv.d.ts/lunalite-pixi-mz.d.ts file in your js/ directory.
- Make sure you open your RPGMakerMV project as a folder (Right click -> Open with Code)
- Reload Visual Studio Code
- Enjoy The Intellisense!
- Download the Typescript plugin for Sublime via Package Manager.
- Place the rmmv.d.ts file in your game's js/plugins directory (if you create plugins in that folder); if you use a different folder, place the lunalite-pixi-mv.d.ts/lunalite-pixi-mz.d.ts file in that folder.
- Download the Typescript plugin in Atom via the Package Manager.
- Place the lunalite-pixi-mv.d.ts/lunalite-pixi-mz.d.ts in your js/plugins directory (if you create plugins in that folder); if you use a different folder, place the rmmv.d.ts file in that folder.
- When you're done editing your plugin, simply save it as a .js
Note: if you have any issues, please response on this thread. If the jsonconfig.json, has an error in it for you not having the lunalite-pixi-mv.d.ts or lunalite-pixi-mz.d.ts because you don't need it for your engine, just remove it.