Lupinus or similar flowers

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I'm not really sure this request can be fulfilled but I'll just go ahead and try. I really want some lupinus flowers (or similar) for my project. This is how they look like:

pacific-essences-blue-lupin-01-600x600.jpg

I really tried to make some myself but I failed miserably, so, if a kind soul feels like trying to make some pretty flowers like that, or link me to some similar ones already made, I would be forever grateful. Any size should work since I'm parallaxing, and for the style, it can be any from VX to MV really.

As a side note, I've actually seen some really cute ones being used in a couple of maps made by different people, sadly I couldn't contact the guys that made those maps to ask where did they get them, and there weren't proper credits for them in their posts, so I'm not going to post a link to the maps now just in case, since I'm not totally sure if those tiles are still available, but I'd appreciate if someone can tell me if I could try to request them anyway and just delete the request if someone confirms those tiles can't be distributed anymore, or just forget about them.

Anyway, thanks for reading! (well, I hope someone actually read all this nonsense haha!
:biggrin:)

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm going to assume that you mean anything like the defaults for Ace or MV in style. Could you please not use bold for the entire text next time? I had a really hard time reading that, so much that I missed the part where you talk about art style more than once, and I was looking for it.

We can't tell you about the tiles from those other maps without seeing the maps. Could you post a section or link us to where you found the maps or something?

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to assume that you mean anything like the defaults for Ace or MV in style. Could you please not use bold for the entire text next time? I had a really hard time reading that, so much that I missed the part where you talk about art style more than once, and I was looking for it.

We can't tell you about the tiles from those other maps without seeing the maps. Could you post a section or link us to where you found the maps or something?

Oh my, I'm sorry about the bold, I've edited the post now, thanks for pointing that out!
And yes, that's what I meant about the style!
Now, sorry if the post turned out to be a bit awkward but I'm not really used to posting here, or in any forum for that matter haha

As for the maps, I was talking about this one: https://www.deviantart.com/mmarmottee/art/Ouroboros-Le-Col-de-Sind-2-167034955
and this one (the title of the post translates to something like "to share a pretty map", and the person that posted it just said s/he found it somewhere on the internet): http://www.universo-maker.net/t3208-para-compartir-un-bonito-mapa

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Honestly it looks like those are both maps from the same game, which makes it much more likely that it was original and therefore unavailable. The artwork from those maps looks like XP though, and I haven't been around long enough to be as familiar with the XP resources, so maybe someone who knows it better will recognize the tiles. If the person who posted the Deviant Art map is active, you could ask them about it directly.

I wish I could think of another source for flowers like that, but all I can think of are the shorter ones. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Ebanyle

what
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
whtdragon has some algae here (under Seabed/underwater and ocean/beach tiles), you can try editing it to look like those flowers.

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honestly it looks like those are both maps from the same game, which makes it much more likely that it was original and therefore unavailable. The artwork from those maps looks like XP though, and I haven't been around long enough to be as familiar with the XP resources, so maybe someone who knows it better will recognize the tiles. If the person who posted the Deviant Art map is active, you could ask them about it directly.

I wish I could think of another source for flowers like that, but all I can think of are the shorter ones. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I guess that could be the case, I will keep trying to contact that person but they seem to have been inactive for quite a while. I'm a bit lost with resources really, I've only started my RPG Maker journey around a month ago, so every little piece of help and info is useful to me, thanks for taking the time to reply :smile:

whtdragon has some algae here (under Seabed/underwater and ocean/beach tiles), you can try editing it to look like those flowers.

Those look great actually, I could try doing that indeed, thanks! :smile:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lokoklouse