Vih

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"Three people, three stories, three minds."

Lyssa is an RPG maker game created by Vih and is in an early stage of development. It will have card battles, visual novel elements, animated cutscenes, and 5 chapters with a demo in production.
synopsis.png

In this game, you will have to know the story of 3 girls called lyssa at the same time.

Lyssa 1:

The protagonist of the story Lyssa has a disease called Trakums Influence, where the cure is said to be in an unknown village called Iluzie Valley. In this village, there are strange events that make the place otherworldly. She will need to solve puzzles to survive in that place while she travels her twisted mind, Lyssa will also have to go through the mind of two different people. One from a dystopian future and the other from a dark past.

Lyssa 2:

A girl who lives in a dark and depressing future, the inhabitants of that world had to create a virtual world where they can find happiness. This place is described as "the cure for depression", there you can find everything you want, it's like heaven on earth. One day, one of Lyssa's friends ends up disappearing. To find her friend, she has to solve a conspiracy mystery involving the virtual world.

Lyssa 3:

A detective needs to solve a mystery called "black blanket" that is wiping out the inhabitants of a village. With the help of her cat, she will investigate the mysteries surrounding this creature.

A single-story divided into three.

Features:

- Card battles

- Visual novel gimmicks

- Animated cutscenes

-Three endings

- 5 chapters

- Secret events

- Secret Bosses

- Special events for each character

Cast.png

party.png

screen.png

pic1.png

pic2.png

Offpage.png

This page was created to show updates about the project:
@LyssaProject

credits.png
*Scripts

Casper Gaming: https://www.caspergaming.com/ .
TheoAllen: https://github.com/theoallen/RGSS3/blob/master/Free/Super Simple Animated Title Screen.rb

demo.png
Coming soon.......
logosa.pnglogosa.pngLyssaflashwarning.png

Attachments

• pic3.png
    pic3.png
    39 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal
The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vectoria